Monday 10/30/06

Open to all topics
Reamer

Monday 10/30/06

Post by Reamer »

What I did was fucked up. I am sorry for disrespecting your guild and you guys individually. Dartagn and Kalverin - I am truly sorry. I used you both and lied to your faces.

I am not hiding from what I did. If you feel the need to vent to me, go ahead. Know though, that nothing like this will EVER happen again.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

You have a small penis.
Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

andelle you smell like oprah's vagina

god, you even logged after you did it like a little pussy bitch

lol, i thought it was funny as fuck
Reamer

Post by Reamer »

I actually logged on to tell them that I wasn't going to be at raids cause we were getting fucked up. Then I got my brilliant idea.

Supposedly I logged on again later around 12.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Andelle, I had an idea of what was going on. As an officer I knew of the talks between Atelo and your leadership, and I thought it was a funny request from someone I hadn't heard from in awhile.

I was also piqued by your questions when I mentioned I hadn't raided that week. In AQ40.

Regardless, I did fall for it. In the end I decided that you were a friend, and I was probably paranoid. I knew I didn't have the raid ID anyway, and after you stayed for so long I figured it was legit. I didn't even think to warn people in guild chat. That was my mistake.

You will have a hard time regaining any trust. I didn't know you well enough (obvious, now) to consider you a true friend before, and I sure as fuck don't right now.

Apology noted.

See you around.
Call me Ron
Reamer

Post by Reamer »

Contrary to popular belief, I came up with this idea in about 2 seconds right before I was going to log. We had to cancel Naxx because we didnt have the right classes present and people were asking around if anyone could get an AQ40 ID. I took the ultra low shady route to getting one. As I mentioned to my guildmates, I was shitfaced when I did this so moral standards didn't really hold too much ground in my thought process. But just as in life, one is held accountable for all actions not just sober ones.
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

Maybe its just that inebriation just allows our true selves to come out and prevents us from hiding behind the false self we portray to the rest of the world.
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji
Crabtech

Post by Crabtech »

What? Kalverin got owned? Why am I not surprised...
Jedic

Post by Jedic »

Andelle, you're so cool.

You win. :D
I'm in hot pursuit of a prostitute.
Gaulvan

Post by Gaulvan »

Daiji wrote:Maybe its just that inebriation just allows our true selves to come out and prevents us from hiding behind the false self we portray to the rest of the world.
I agree with your opinion and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.