Strange Question, I know...

Open to all topics
Desari

Strange Question, I know...

Post by Desari »

I'd like to ask those of you that are in law enforcement and the military a rather odd question.

Here's a scenario:
- Girl dump boyfriend of almost 2 years.
- Girl shortly thereafter dates co-worker (obviously a rebound).
- Relationship lasts for about a month. Girl drops Guy.
- Guy locks himself in public washroom for almost an hour over the break up.

Some background about the Guy:
- Guy was in the army cadet. Currently 18 years old.
- Aspires to be a sniper.
- Guy has taken a brief leave from the cadet but is to return to the military in the Army in the coming fall.
- Like every kid, he has this fascination about serving in the front lines.
- After his 'tour of duty' he wants to become a police officer.

Well, given the "emo" scenario over the month-long fling, what would you estimate his chance of survival to be?

A likely scenario that I foresee is Guy curled up in a fetal position crying out for his mommy. Ya know, <Less QQ More Pew-Pew>. ;)

Anyhow, again this is a pretty odd out of the blue question I've thrown out there. Just curious about the responses (or just an estimation of survival chance) from those that are actually serving their respective countries. :)

To clarify... no, said Guy is not me!. lol
:+: Dez :+:

Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Desari wrote: To clarify... no, said Guy is not me!. lol
Suuure. Like the time your friend had that mysterious itch. :D
Desari

Post by Desari »

Atelo wrote:Suuure. Like the time your friend had that mysterious itch. :D
Shhhhhhh nobody's supposed to know about that! ;) lol jk

Atelo, you're such a goof. :P

Preest

Post by Preest »

Oh, it was his first fling.... God knows I was all fucked up after the first one.

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
hachi

Post by hachi »

Preest wrote:Oh, it was his first fling.... God knows I was all fucked up after the first one.
Cmon.. we just werent right for each other and you know it.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

poor sap...
but on a serious note I need help my comp started acting up the other day so I couldn't log onto the internet. now I got it so I can log on but now wow patches are all fucked up
the blizzard downloader works fine but the blizzard updater gets an error every time something about The Patch "Credits_BC.html" could not be applied. (invalid source file size: expected 32493, actual 32680.) they they say if it continues to uninstall and reinstall etc. anyone know of anything i can do to fix this shit I wanta play WoW. BTW could this have anything to do with the system restore I did? mucho huggles to who ever can help me fix it!!!!
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Punji

Post by Punji »

Tahiti wrote:poor sap...
but on a serious note I need help my comp started acting up the other day so I couldn't log onto the internet. now I got it so I can log on but now wow patches are all fucked up
the blizzard downloader works fine but the blizzard updater gets an error every time something about The Patch "Credits_BC.html" could not be applied. (invalid source file size: expected 32493, actual 32680.) they they say if it continues to uninstall and reinstall etc. anyone know of anything i can do to fix this shit I wanta play WoW. BTW could this have anything to do with the system restore I did? mucho huggles to who ever can help me fix it!!!!
try going to your world of warcraft folder. There should be a "repair_wow.exe" or something like that in that folder.

When I get home today, ill get the exact name of the file.. but I believe it says "repair" in there somewhere.

T's thread hijack FTW!
Desari

Post by Desari »

Preest wrote:Oh, it was his first fling.... God knows I was all fucked up after the first one.
Good point, Preest, but actually, he's apparently one of the cool kids who managed to score with all the chicks. So, no, I can't say it was his first fling.

roina

Post by roina »

Tahiti wrote:poor sap...
I got this on my mac, had something to do with the launcher. WOW itself is fine. Try starting up the game directly and not through the launcher.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

I've tried the repair thing like 50 times and deleted all my add ons and interface shit as well. I am trying to start wow up directly but it says i still need to do the patch. >.<
grrrr..... I also had a friend try and help me the other night and he couldn't so any help would be great. ohh and sry for the thread jacking I was too pissy to make my own thread
[sigpic][/sigpic]