Your Favorite Wins!!

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Moonde

Post by Moonde »

grimlinn wrote:What are you all up to these days? Punj still in Sac? Ander still the healer and JC>? Talk to you guys soon
Hey Grim how have you been? Ander's a tank now btw :)
grimlinn

Post by grimlinn »

Hey moonde! I got laid off from Heineken in Nov of 2008 and it took about 8 months to land a new gig. I was very lucky as I ended up in a better position than where I was previously. I am now on the exec team for Mike's Hard Lemonade and still living in NY. I am trying to move to VA but with the housing market the way it is we are most likely stuck here for at least another year. Other then that life is great, I am traveling a ton and keeping very busy. Punj, cute kid I am glad things are well.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Grimmy, I think it's time to come back bud. Atelo has been getting lucky with his rolls lately and needs someone to come back and show him how it's really done.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Beastshifter

Long vid but for sure a win as he explains it makes it more win

Post by Beastshifter »

-----------------------
I beta tested your Mom.
-----------------------
Ander

Post by Ander »

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
fritter

Post by fritter »

grimlinn

Post by grimlinn »

Ander wrote:Grimmy, I think it's time to come back bud. Atelo has been getting lucky with his rolls lately and needs someone to come back and show him how it's really done.

-Ander
LOL you are too funny that you remember that. I figured only atelo would remember. He deserves all the loots at this point. You still in Vegas? I am heading out there 4th of july weekend for a bachelor party, should be an absolute mess
Kaohi

Post by Kaohi »

Kaohi

Post by Kaohi »

Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

HAHA I'm laughing so hard i'm crying. That was awesome!

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]