Dont hate me Amarie

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Zamphir

Dont hate me Amarie

Post by Zamphir »

Amarie

Post by Amarie »

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! ><

just kidding! The lil Wayne and twilight one is hilarious !

Ps margarito got ownd
Zamphir

Post by Zamphir »

lol his face was a mess.... been along time since ive seen a fighters face that beat up ..

Think Manny will fight Floydd? really nobody left ..might as well make that fight happen ..
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

Ive read that Manny had agreed to Floyds testing second time to get the ball rolling on the fight, but when Arum ran it by the maywether team (with a hbo rep present) they said they'd get back to them and no one heard from them since. I remember awhile ago some sports tv my bf was watching mentioned no one had heard from floyds camp yet and the cut off date was near. This last fight was suppose to be Floyd vs PAC but Floyd had disappeared so arum replaced him with margarito.

In recent interviews people ask PAC straight up will he fight Floyd. He always says he'll fight anyone till he retires. So it looks like the ball is in floyds court, but You cant ever count on Floyd to do anything. Oh and the last anyone heard from floyds lips was he was wanting to retire again.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Amarie wrote:Ive read that Manny had agreed to Floyds testing second time to get the ball rolling on the fight, but when Arum ran it by the maywether team (with a hbo rep present) they said they'd get back to them and no one heard from them since. I remember awhile ago some sports tv my bf was watching mentioned no one had heard from floyds camp yet and the cut off date was near. This last fight was suppose to be Floyd vs PAC but Floyd had disappeared so arum replaced him with margarito.

In recent interviews people ask PAC straight up will he fight Floyd. He always says he'll fight anyone till he retires. So it looks like the ball is in floyds court, but You cant ever count on Floyd to do anything. Oh and the last anyone heard from floyds lips was he was wanting to retire again.
I think Mayweather is saving his energy for prison.
Vote Yes on No!
Ander

Post by Ander »

Antilikos wrote:I think Mayweather is saving his energy for prison.
Lol!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

Maybe court can order him to fight manny as community service!