Diablo lore

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
shadowrage

Diablo lore

Post by shadowrage »

I've haven't played the Diablo games but after watching this i feel ready for the third one now. Anyone else excited for this game that will come out in forever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHwBZaii ... ture=feedu
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Rofl nice!
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
kana

Post by kana »

I'd like to see it come out soon: I played diablo and starcraft before any warcraft games.
I like the diablo world and the gameplay of the first 2 games (every once and a while I'll fire up one of them).

Diablo 2 has some balance problems due to item power levels with all the most recent patches. I played the game a lot pre1.10 and it was decently balanced for a while, but I'm not certain they ever cared much about balance (other than making it impossible for sorc's to spam their aoe attacks, not like it mattered once you got to hell diff with all the immunities).

if they fix balance problems and whatnot and it's not mmo-ized as people think it is, it should be great.
Now in all 3 Flavours! Tank, DPS and Heals:
Uinia - DK
Kana - Mage
Iome - Shaman
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

I cannot wait for Diablo 3.
d(º_º; )
Ander

Post by Ander »

I approve of this video.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

Fighting the urge to play through Diablo 1 and 2 again...
d(º_º; )
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

i didn't play the first t 2 but from what I've been hearing they are making some big changes with this one what do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiE0Kb9V ... ture=feedu
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I think the real money auction house is just another Activision money grab, but that's to be expected now..

I never played the first two either.. I couldn't stand RPGs back then. I'm sure the game will be fun though.
xion

Post by xion »

i was excited to play it till the last few updates of info. you need to be logged into battlenet to play single player, that mean if servers go down i can't play a single player game, and they took skill out of it with the specialization system changes, and i REALLY hate games that let you pay real money for items, i was going to play it but i doubt i will now.