That's a wipe...

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Inebrianna

Post by Inebrianna »

^^

my boyfriend is smart =)

On a side note: my guess would be, given Killt's posting habits, that someone with killt's user info logged in and made that post to start drama. And oh look, it worked.
Biggles, poke her with the soft cushions.
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

Jedic wrote:Because you don't have Priest thread access, I'll just go ahead and tell you Amarie/Preest/and Mateo have all voiced thier... opinions. :D

I believe the thread is called "Can you believe these MFS!!" =D Lots of happy thoughts in there from the heart to those who think healing is a peice of cake and think they come b4 anyone else in the raid. FYI if you're not MT/MA or not needed as much as another class for a specific encounter be prepared to die cuz we all know you wont do shit to save yourself and think heals should always be on you.

While we are on the subject about class channels, if you're not a healer, officer, CL or are a healing class that DOESNT heal get the fuck out of the channel. Sorry, but you're not needed there nor do we want you telling us how to set things up. SUGGESTIONs are welcome of course, but take it to our CL.

Also, when has there been a healban where someone actually died in a none joking type of way? Once? Get over it. No one wants to spend 10 hours of their life wiping on a boss for one person, you're not that special.

Waves her big ones elsewhere.
Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

way to antagonize amarie you dumbfucks
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

You tell em amarie :-) Can someone please explain to me how it is that Amarie has this cute and cuddely avatar and Tords is well a giant Cock-n-balls? lol
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

Tahiti wrote:You tell em amarie :-) Can someone please explain to me how it is that Amarie has this cute and cuddely avatar and Tords is well a giant Cock-n-balls? lol
I actually picked it out for Tord the same time i found the puppy. I thought it was cute now i dont know what i was thinking. I miss you Tahiti! huggies <3
adonshae

Post by adonshae »

I just wanted to tell Gaulvan that "jackfuckery" is the coolest word I've heard in a while. That is all :)
*In Star Trek I'm the ensign nobody knows in the landing party*

P.S.-I have no idea who this Xion person is.....
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Tahiti wrote:You tell em amarie :-) Can someone please explain to me how it is that Amarie has this cute and cuddely avatar and Tords is well a giant Cock-n-balls? lol
You know you like it T :)
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

haha!!!
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Thunderscape

back to the topic

Post by Thunderscape »

Nightscape: "Whoa I am a dumbfuck I went to the trips room eh they will just kill me and I can just run back in"

Santismo: "Ok thunderscape go ahead and pull Baron"
Punji

Post by Punji »

5/28/07

Nightbane Lands.
Warrior Engages..
Nightbane Runs for ranged/healers...
Raid Dies....
(30 secs Tops)

Ankhart: OH Crap! I DI'ed the MT, sorry guys...