click click!!

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Priestofgods

click click!!

Post by Priestofgods »

here is the forum for you guys and ill post the first post also in here:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 5905&sid=1

Add this to a macro:

/script if not _clickfixed then __xps=PlaySound; function PlaySound(snd) if (snd~="igCharacterInfoTab") then __xps(snd); end end _clickfixed=1; end

and hit it once a login. No more nonstop clicking in raid.

Create a WDB directory under your Cache directory. Then create an enUS directory under there so it looks like:

..\Cache\WDB\enUS\

Then log all the way out and back in and the game populates that with cache files.

I saw the directory thing here http://forums.elitistjerks.com/viewtopic.php?id=9523 props to that guy
Phire

Post by Phire »

I tried the clink macro and it works like a charm. No more of the lovely clinking for me!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

The funny thing is, this was a problem in Beta for a while.. random clicking. Same with the Netherwind Shoulders being some stupid boring graphic. Obviously blizzard is not keeping things very organized since they branched off to make this content patch separately from beta and didn't keep it updated with the fixes in beta.

The clicking bug is about 2 months old in Beta and was fixed within a week or two. NW shoulders in the same boat, and several of the other bugs now present in Live were also fixed long ago in Beta.
Priestofgods

Post by Priestofgods »

yea but they didnt seem to carry them over into live. thanks blizz
Crabtech

Post by Crabtech »

Yea are they going to fix the Netherwind Shoulders graphic or is that permanent? They look incredibly gaaaaay now.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

They fixed the shoulders in beta so I assume they'll fix them in live as well. Although it did take them about 2 months to fix them in beta.