2.1.0 Patch Notes

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Atelo

2.1.0 Patch Notes

Post by Atelo »

Not sure if they are legit, but here it is:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 0324&sid=1
adonshae

Post by adonshae »

You have got to be kidding me.
*In Star Trek I'm the ensign nobody knows in the landing party*

P.S.-I have no idea who this Xion person is.....
Daemonsaed

Post by Daemonsaed »

Calling shennagans...wheres my broomstick!
Daemonsaed

Post by Daemonsaed »

Put away the broomsticks boys...blue just posted the patch notes :(

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 3802&sid=1

On the side note our trinket now gets rid of rogue stun :)
trinket--->IHoT--->dot, dot, fear---->dot, dot, fear---->shadow bolt, shadow burn = dead rogue :)
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

Well, I guess it was only a matter of time before they crippled the upper half of our holy tree. Illumination has been the same since 1.0, sad to see it change now.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Hmm buffing bear mangle back up.....let the warrior crying begin.
Col

Post by Col »

Tord wrote:Hmm buffing bear mangle back up.....let the warrior crying begin.
Fuck the Bear buff...they won't read past their own nerfs LOL. There's like 3 of them there.

*Every* single patch till now had had at least 1 Rogue nerf. We'll see if there's any "undocumented changes" later but looks real promising for now.

BTW, it's 12 badges per Nether on the PTR...more than I hoped but ok nonetheless.
Baio

Post by Baio »

I love the changes personally, looks good for prot warriors, although I think it's lame that enrage and death wish wont stack for the fury guys anymore. Also if druids get more damage good for them Tord, no reason for warriors to start crying man. You did notice they reduced threat due to the increased damage from mangle.
Col

Post by Col »

http://www.worldofraids.com/

Class trinkets
Druid - Mangle has a 40% chance to grant 125 Strength for 8 seconds, Starfire has a 25% chance to grant up to 135 spell damage for 8 seconds, and Rejuvenation has a 25% chance to grant up to 190 healing for 8 seconds.
Hunter - Your Steady Shot has a 15% chance to grant you 250 attack power for 8 seconds.
Mage - Your spell critical strikes have a 50% chance to grant you 130 spell damage for 5 seconds.
Paladin - Flash of Light and Holy Light have a 10% chance to grant your target 130 healing over 12 seconds, and your Judgements have a 50% chance to inflict 115 damage on their target over 12 seconds.
Priest - Each time your Shadow Word: Pain deals damage, it has a 10% chance to grant you 200 spell damage for 5 seconds and each time your Renew heals, it has a 10% chance to grant you 200 healing for 5 seconds.
Rogue - 20% chance per combo point for your finishing moves to grant 132 critical strike rating for 12 seconds.
Shaman - Lesser Healing Wave has a 10% chance to grant 100 mana, Lightning Bolt has a 15% chance to grant up to 100 mana, and Stormstrike has a 50% chance to grant up to 250 attack power for 10 seconds.
Warlock - Each time your Corruption deals damage, it has a 20% chance to grant you 200 spell damage for 5 seconds.
Warrior - Your Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst, and Shield Slam attacks have a 25% chance to heal you for 300 and grant 50 Strength for 12 seconds

T6 Piece pics / New mob pics / New weapon pics.
Daemonsaed

Post by Daemonsaed »

Col wrote:http://www.worldofraids.com/

e to grant up to 250 attack power for 10 seconds.
Warlock - Each time your Corruption deals damage, it has a 20% chance to grant you 200 spell damage for 5 seconds.

T6 Piece pics / New mob pics / New weapon pics.
Oh my oh my :) looks I'm going to die more often...
I'll just stick to wanding down bosses :(