www.timelessguild.net

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Atelo

www.timelessguild.net

Post by Atelo »

http://www.timelessguild.net has expired. Since we didn't renew it, I've changed some of the forum settings to point back to http://www.eternalguild.info which was registered shortly after we changed the guild name but never used.

You may find other redirects to http://www.timelessguild.net here and there. Please let me know if you find them because I wasn't really interested in clicking every link.

I actually think it's a good idea to renew timelessguild.net since it's a well known address for the last 2 years.

Which brings me to this: Timeless would be 2 years old on the 29th of December if it wasn't renamed :)
Mihito

Post by Mihito »

Will renewing the timelessguild.net domain name cost a ridiculous amount of money? :P

Mateo
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Mateo wrote:Will renewing the timelessguild.net domain name cost a ridiculous amount of money? :P

Mateo
Can't be too much or Sentinel wouldn't have bought a 2 year lease on it. Godaddy has .nets for 9.99 but others are anywhere from 20 to 35. Per year.
Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

Yo. So, like, the domain should be hella cheap if you want it back. Just name the guild back to Timeless and lose the ghetto banner, jeez. :p

All the links should be fine, unless there was some weirdness to do with any of my custom code - DKP page, application form, etc. It's been a while, so I can't recall anything offhand.

I still intend to level my huntar, it's just been a crazy holiday season - see you guys in game.
Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

Oh yeah, so certain images aren't working. That shit is a pain, I honest to god can't remember where it's all coded at.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Sentinel wrote:Oh yeah, so certain images aren't working. That shit is a pain, I honest to god can't remember where it's all coded at.
Whats not working? I had to edit the database to fix eqdkp config and had to edit the custom html pages for dkp and gbank even though the latter isn't used anymore. It was a bit of a pain, especially the dkp one because I didn't know it saved the address in the database. I spent an hour searching html and php files for any reference to the old address.
Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

Hit reply and you'll see all the smilies fail to load, since they point to Timeless. So too do the thread status images at forumdisplay.php.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Yeah I see the smileys don't work but the thread status images seem to work.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

OK that was slightly annoying, had to edit the address for every single smiley and post icon. It all works now though. I bet they'll decide to keep timelessguild.net now and I'll have to change it all back. Good thing we didn't add one of those giant smiley or avatar packages...
hachi

Post by hachi »

Thanks for your time and effort, Atelo!