Starcraft2 names and player codes.

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Somegirl

Starcraft2 names and player codes.

Post by Somegirl »

Just making it easier to find our friends so we don't have to dig through the other thread.

Bees 187
Dezari 741
Fritter 398 or 389
Grimlinn 500
Moonde 530
Punji 692
Rolun 939
Shadowrage = Snowmobster 655
Sogi 309
Terd DamnLag 432
Zamphir = Evileye 521
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

i object to this being too easy! :P
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
fritter

Post by fritter »

fritter 398....i think maybe 389 i'll check later
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

DamnLag 432, I am horrible at this game someone teach me some tricks :P
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

I object to this thread you bunch of slackers.
It is not WoW related. Play WoW more.
grimlinn

Post by grimlinn »

Grimlinn
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

Gusai wrote:I object to this thread you bunch of slackers.
It is not WoW related. Play WoW more.
Shhh Gusai you'll scare them away! I want them to post so I can see who's ditching raids for SC2 >=}
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Somegirl wrote:Shhh Gusai you'll scare them away! I want them to post so I can see who's ditching raids for SC2 >=}
Count me in the ditching raids category please
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I really liked the campaign. It was good fun.

Multiplayer, not so much. They removed a lot of units for multi and the game is such a small scale compared to what I'm used to. I played a lot of Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander and I gotta say having ~50 units compared to ~500 units makes a massive difference.

Battles in Supcom take time to happen. Your units can hang in a battle for more than 2 seconds. When you attack an AI's base, his base is usually riddled with huge amounts of defenses. Maps are massive and bases consist of hundreds of buildings.

Starcraft 2, I build my tiny base, hold off some pathetic attacks, then send 10 banshees and 10 of those jets for air cover and kill his whole base inside of a minute and he usually surrenders before you're even done killing half his base. It's so anti-climatic and boring that I close the game and can barely bring myself to play it again.

Mind you I've only taken on "Hard" AI and not the harder ones but right now it's fall-asleep-on-keyboard boring. The scale is tiny and games are short. I guess I just prefer larger scale RTS games like SupCom and enemy bases that are actually difficult to destroy.
pezcore

Post by pezcore »

Atelo wrote:I really liked the campaign. It was good fun.

Multiplayer, not so much. They removed a lot of units for multi and the game is such a small scale compared to what I'm used to. I played a lot of Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander and I gotta say having ~50 units compared to ~500 units makes a massive difference.

Battles in Supcom take time to happen. Your units can hang in a battle for more than 2 seconds. When you attack an AI's base, his base is usually riddled with huge amounts of defenses. Maps are massive and bases consist of hundreds of buildings.

Starcraft 2, I build my tiny base, hold off some pathetic attacks, then send 10 banshees and 10 of those jets for air cover and kill his whole base inside of a minute and he usually surrenders before you're even done killing half his base. It's so anti-climatic and boring that I close the game and can barely bring myself to play it again.

Mind you I've only taken on "Hard" AI and not the harder ones but right now it's fall-asleep-on-keyboard boring. The scale is tiny and games are short. I guess I just prefer larger scale RTS games like SupCom and enemy bases that are actually difficult to destroy.
You cannot base your multiplayer experience on playing against AI.

Dont be a weenie !
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.