Skyrim

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

It really is unbalanced when you create those items. I've done that as well, but I'm a caster, so having awesome weapons doesn't matter. My companion kicks ass though!

It kinda sucks as a caster there isn't much you can do to increase your damage. I poke away at stuff with my little lightning bolts waiting for my companion to run up and 1-2 shot the guy with her legendary 2hander.

The game really needed cooperative play too. Even something as simple as the additional player only controls your companion and doesn't have their own character. That way Ameerah and I could play together instead of her just watching wondering if she should buy her own copy.
Bees

Post by Bees »

Atelo wrote:That way Ameerah and I could play together instead of her just watching.
that might be why she's not pregnant
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Bees wrote:that might be why she's not pregnant
I knew somebody would make a comment like that as soon as I wrote it. The only question was, who would jump on it first.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Atelo wrote:That way Ameerah and I could play together instead of her just watching wondering if she should buy her own copy.
If she really can't decide you should try turning her upside down and shaking her like a ketchup bottle.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

:o
Ander

Post by Ander »

You know, this thread was a lot more interesting when we were comparing WoW to SWtoR. Let's go back to doing that.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Ander wrote:You know, this thread was a lot more interesting when we were comparing WoW to SWtoR. Let's go back to doing that.

-Ander
but then people leave the guild.......to soon?
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

ericu wrote:but then a person leaves the guild.......to soon?
Fixed.
Bees

Post by Bees »

if you play/played a rogue and you haven't done the new legendary quest line, you're missing out. it's so awesome
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

You dont have to raid to do it? How much of it can you do solo?
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.