MoP Launch

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

I'm going to be splitting my time between both games until one holds onto me more.
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

ericu wrote:I had planned on trying out MoP for a while, but when I went back to WOW 2 months ago I was bored, which saddened me. GW2 doesn't have a subscription, which is why I am willing to try it out. If it doesn't work then maybe I will try out MoP when everyone gets to play and lets us know how it is.
I'm not sure I'll be able to level again either. It doesn't hold my interest, but I'm probably going to give it a shot. For me, I think the graphics are really what need to be revamped for me to be interested. They can change the gameplay all they want with new talents and whatnot, but it will always LOOK the same.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Ohhh you know what. I just looked up the release date for Borderlands 2 - Sept. 18, which means I'll probably be playing that and not WoW, at least for a while... Ameerah and I have been looking forward to it for some time.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Atelo wrote:Ohhh you know what. I just looked up the release date for Borderlands 2 - Sept. 18, which means I'll probably be playing that and not WoW, at least for a while... Ameerah and I have been looking forward to it for some time.
Me and my two other friends spent so much time in Borderlands, it was so damn fun. When it came time for the ending we all dropped our jaws, took our mics off, and smashed the game hahahahaha. The disappointment that was the ending ruined everything, but the game it self was so much fun to play.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Tholia

Post by Tholia »

we might have to borderlands too, at least a little bit - missed the first one. speaking of 9/18, the Baldur's Gate remake comes out then too (indy ftw)...

but we're in for GW2. should preorder.
xion

Post by xion »

i have my MOP CE preordered, but i'm still on the other server is anyone is interested lol. They are putting in somethings that i want to try. Pet battles for one, who doesn't love pokemon, :)
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Pokemon is gay.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Atelo wrote:Pokemon is gay.
Perfect for xion
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

I have upgraded to MoP Digital Edition, I'll be playing the moment the expansion goes live.
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief
Flexman

Post by Flexman »

coming back... what the hell do you mean coming BACK... i never left.. yah bunch of wimpy ass losers :P... oh.. um yes. i will be here for panda land... and NO not rolling a bear... well.. no forget that.. theres no way.. I will however be head to head with P.O.G trying to beat him to level all my toons to 90 before he can :P atelo. unlock the damm guild bank and hand over the loot!. im broke from lvling all these alts :P
see you ALL back in wow for 1 last run to the top of the mountain!