TV Torrents?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Atelo

TV Torrents?

Post by Atelo »

I have been getting all my stuff from TVTorrents.com but it's been down for a while. Does anyone have a different torrent site invite they could send my way? Bitmetv.org for example.

Once TVTorrents is back I can send an invite with some gigs back.
Hypnos

Re: TV Torrents?

Post by Hypnos »

Most of my private accounts have been disabled because I haven't used them in so long. I have Acid Lounge still active if you want that.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Tord wrote:Most of my private accounts have been disabled because I haven't used them in so long. I have Acid Lounge still active if you want that.
Sure. I used to get everything from newsgroups but now they get purged in about 3 hours flat... don't have time to check every 3 hours for something new.
Erico

Post by Erico »

http://thepiratebay.se/ is the God of all pirating sites.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

ericu wrote:http://thepiratebay.se/ is the God of all pirating sites.
Yeah that's always an option, I just prefer private trackers.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

I only have access to music trackers anymore, all of my best software and video ones have been shutdown.

I can reciprocate anyone with a badass video, software (games is what I can't find now) or dedicated ebook invite with one to waffles.fm (music, software, ebooks, no video.)
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Dartagn wrote:I only have access to music trackers anymore, all of my best software and video ones have been shutdown.

I can reciprocate anyone with a badass video, software (games is what I can't find now) or dedicated ebook invite with one to waffles.fm (music, software, ebooks, no video.)
I'm still on Waffles, it's a good site.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

I still have 1 more Acid-Lounge, some for RevTT and Waffles of course. Those are the only ones I still have active, surprised they still work to be honest, I haven't used them in quite some time.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Why not just use piratebay?
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

ericu wrote:Why not just use piratebay?
Public trackers like Pirate bay usually have a huge list of crap to choose from and you have to choose wisely.. usually based on how many seeders there are. Private ones usually keep it down to one version of each resolution, so you don't spend time searching through pages and pages of different torrents to find the one you want.

Public trackers are also monitored by the big companies so they can send random threats of lawsuits and demand compensation or court. Sure, the chance of this happening is low, but if you can reduce your chances further with a private tracker, why not?

TV Torrents was really good too in that you could set up lists so you could see whenever your favorite shows were out. They also often have RSS feeds so you can set up automatic downloads of said shows.

Of course, they often have ratios, but I don't usually mind leaving a torrent client to seed and build credits.