Dartagn

Forums work again!

Postby Dartagn » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Just in case you didn't notice.

Ander

Classic WoW Server Chosen!!

Postby Ander » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:12 pm

It has begun! Kind of.

We have officially picked our WoW Classic server: Atiesh. It's a normal PST server, just like Hyjal. WoW is now allowing people with an active sub to reserve their character names, so if there's a name you want, get on today! (Unless you're cheap, like me. I bet you wish your girlfriend was cheap like me...... wait...)

BUT CLASSIC WOW WITH THE ETERNAL IS BACK - YAY! :D

-Ander

Dartagn

Vanilla WoW

Postby Dartagn » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Early discussions have started around the newly Announced "Vanilla" WoW realms by Blizzard.

Long ways off, but there are folks who are interested in see what it looks like together.

Check it out and add to the conversation here:

https://eternalguild.info/forum/viewtop ... =41&t=8408

Bigbui

Hi

Postby Bigbui » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Didn't know what you guys and gals have been up to. Anything interesting lately or restarting old games. Either way I miss the old team. If you guys need me for ventrilo, hit me up email omgalexbui@gmail.com. I'm on Facebook also.

Bigs

Dartagn

Moar Kills

Postby Dartagn » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Kromog and the Iron Maidens dropped tonight. Great job by guildies and our few Pugs alike, with many thanks to Pinkie who keeps us in line during progression nights.

We two-shotted Kromog and never made the same mistake twice against the Maidens. It is only Normal but accomplishment feels goooooooood.