1 Whole Year

Open to all topics
Kalais

Post by Kalais »

Yeah it was a pleasure. Shout outs to the oldschool players such as eadres and elgebar. Boryn as well, col, all those guys. They made it all possible as well.
"The OG Warrior"
pezcore

Post by pezcore »

I am proud to say I signed the original Timeless guild charter !

Although the original "Timeless" to me left a while back, I am still proud to be a member of Timeless 2.0 and hope we continue to progress and stick together.

Onwards and Upwards ?

-pez
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

You ARE the original Timeless Pez.
Vote Yes on No!
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Pez and folks, Post your classic <Timeless> moments (I am bored at work :P) Screens/vids/whatever.
Call me Ron
Desari

Post by Desari »

I have to say, I'm very proud to be part of this guild. Having seen if from it's embryonic state as a core founding member and to it's maturity, it's amazing to see how far we have grown and succeeded despite the many odds that have been against us.

I have to say, though, our warrior core were, and still are, very entertaining. From Kalais' "Heal me! I'm popping Recklessness" and having him die moments thereafter, to Sigh saying on TS in his Texan twang "Heals on Sigh! Heals on Sigh!!!". And one honourable mention would be the "damn, spilled Pepsi on my keyboard" wipe. ;) And surely the rogues can't forget Nerft blowing them all up after Vael dying and Nerft running towards the rogues with BA. Also when Trissia pulled healing aggro off of Cledis during Onyxia and having to tank her in Bearform twice. Or even: "Hey, Killt. I'll pay you 50g if you run at Garr right now!". lol

How about when Atelo said on TS "No more buffs" and Landis buffing just as we pulled Ebonroc. Or Hrafnkel getting mind-controlled during Phase 2 of one of our Nef encounters. The damage he caused with his Hurricane was devastating. Hell, I think he used that portion of his Combar Log as his sig at one time. lol And how can we ever forget Trelawna asking in guild chat : "What's 'paper-baggin'?" and all the responses she recieved immediately thereafter. ;)

Haha.. All good times. :)

One of the reasons people have stayed with in the game (and for many of us, in the guild) is not so much the game itself; it's who we're playing the game with.

We owned face before and we will do it again in the coming year. But thanks <Tìmeless> for making it all enjoyable and to continue to do so. :D

Edit: Damn that video brought back memories. Haha over on the left was me whacking Nef with my Dal'Rend set. haha I didn't remember to bring a second ranged weapon then and having not paid attention to the last hunter call, I ended up breaking my Blastershot Launcher. Suffice it to say, I've learned form that and have been using BowBeforeNef and ItemRack religiously since then. :P
:+: Dez :+:

Preest

Post by Preest »

The memories are too numerous to name. But I'm hella proud to be a founding member and wouldn't raid with any other guild, period. You guys are what makes this thing worthwhile for me... Much love to all that are, and all that have been <Timeless>!

PS - And Guapa's maniacal cackle after each death in a raid still gives me the giggles... Even if it is the MT dieing.

edit - typos

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Jedic

Post by Jedic »

ive been here for 7 months and i still dont know who you people are.
I'm in hot pursuit of a prostitute.
Killtacular

Post by Killtacular »

That is because you are high.
http://ctprofiles.net/3029672
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/romboldt/C.gif

Remember, remember, the 5th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for MS and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
-Vortigen, Doomhammer
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

Some of my best memories in WoW were Strife/Timeless. I always had a blast raiding with kalais, Pez, imagining Atelo's head exploding up there in Canada. Not many groups of people could have persevered through the trials after Strife, but you people did, and had some fun doing it. Good luck in 2007.
Killtacular

Post by Killtacular »

Eadres! You still around? You transfer servers, taking a break?
http://ctprofiles.net/3029672
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/romboldt/C.gif

Remember, remember, the 5th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for MS and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
-Vortigen, Doomhammer