Female Orgasm

Open to all topics

Female Orgasm: Seriously?

You may select 1 option

View results

Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Kalais wrote:dab is in michigan going to school and he's getting married to a smoking hott female personal trainer.
Sounds good. So are you playing wow again or just back on the forums?
Desari

Post by Desari »

Kalais wrote:dab is in michigan going to school and he's getting married to a smoking hott female personal trainer.
Did you really have to indicate gender there, Kalais? We're pretty sure 'Dab is into women... you, on the other hand.. haha jk :P
:+: Dez :+:

Kalais

Post by Kalais »

No time for WoW just thought i'd talk to some old friends on the forums. And i said that because its something like 92 percent of personal trainers are guys. It was just cool cause dab had never had a girlfriend before and he hit the jackpot on his first one. Not everybody can steal other peoples girlfriends like Atelo(OHHHH did he just say that?). Haha good for atelo though Sigh was a joke. But desari you are a dirty dirty french canadian and i know it.
"The OG Warrior"
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Kalais wrote:No time for WoW just thought i'd talk to some old friends on the forums. And i said that because its something like 92 percent of personal trainers are guys. It was just cool cause dab had never had a girlfriend before and he hit the jackpot on his first one. Not everybody can steal other peoples girlfriends like Atelo(OHHHH did he just say that?). Haha good for atelo though Sigh was a joke. But desari you are a dirty dirty french canadian and i know it.

haha, when I said 'haunt the boards', this wasn't what I had in mind! Besides I would have had to of still been with Sigh in order to be 'stolen' and I was very single :P

Who can resist Atelo! hes so charming! I know you will agree Kal :D

XOX Assara
Antonius

Post by Antonius »

I thought the easiest way to bring a female to a Parkinson's-like orgasmic shake session was to bring her a basket full of dirty laundry.

And yes, I am not looking to get married.

Ever.
Kalais

Post by Kalais »

assara atelo is charming if you like people that speak in monotone every day of there life. Also if you like white guys that weigh a buck 150 and have not a single muscle in there body and they move across the floor like flubber and just flow down the stairs like diarrhea flows from the ass of satin. Atelo is canadian and has been ordering enzyte since 2003 to try to improve his....cough cough man hood. He's a canadian that doesn't play hockey what do you see in that?!?
"The OG Warrior"
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Kalais wrote:assara atelo is charming if you like people that speak in monotone every day of there life. Also if you like white guys that weigh a buck 150 and have not a single muscle in there body and they move across the floor like flubber and just flow down the stairs like diarrhea flows from the ass of satin. Atelo is canadian and has been ordering enzyte since 2003 to try to improve his....cough cough man hood. He's a canadian that doesn't play hockey what do you see in that?!?
lol

A Canadian that even compared to other Canadians, HAS NO SOUL.
Call me Ron
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Kalais wrote:assara atelo is charming if you like people that speak in monotone every day of there life. Also if you like white guys that weigh a buck 150 and have not a single muscle in there body and they move across the floor like flubber and just flow down the stairs like diarrhea flows from the ass of satin. Atelo is canadian and has been ordering enzyte since 2003 to try to improve his....cough cough man hood. He's a canadian that doesn't play hockey what do you see in that?!?
You got me. I am an ooze. Sex with an ooze can be really great! You can shape it any way you like.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Atelo wrote:You got me. I am an ooze. Sex with an ooze can be really great! You can shape it any way you like.
Assara, any uh... comments on your favorite shapes?
Call me Ron
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

Dartagn wrote:Assara, any uh... comments on your favorite shapes?
I think I know...