Female Orgasm: Seriously?

You may select 1 option

View results

grimlinn

Post by grimlinn »

LOL you funny bastard Asscan!
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Kalais wrote:assara atelo is charming if you like people that speak in monotone every day of there life. Also if you like white guys that weigh a buck 150 and have not a single muscle in there body and they move across the floor like flubber and just flow down the stairs like diarrhea flows from the ass of satin. Atelo is canadian and has been ordering enzyte since 2003 to try to improve his....cough cough man hood. He's a canadian that doesn't play hockey what do you see in that?!?
Kal hunnie, are you still feeling bitter about that time you asked me out on vent. I told you, it's not you, it's me.. really. ;)

Anyway, you keep making all these claims about dab and his smoking hot personal trainer, are you going to provide pictures of them or what?
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Ameerah wrote:Kal hunnie, are you still feeling bitter about that time you asked me out on vent. I told you, it's not you, it's me.. really. ;)

Anyway, you keep making all these claims about dab and his smoking hot personal trainer, are you going to provide pictures of them or what?
So altruistic she is with Kalais' fragile ego.

Kal, it was you.
Call me Ron
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

Kal, I thought you already had a girl friend.
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Kalais

Post by Kalais »

Assara don't lie to these people. You told me we couldn't date because my dick was to big. You said you didn't want to give your vagina a remodel. Also i don't have pictures of dab and his chick. If i ever get any i will post them. Um so word on the street is that dart is dating a super model...discuss.
"The OG Warrior"
Windaria

Post by Windaria »

She must have an amazing personality!
Windy 2.0

MoOoOoO!
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Windaria wrote:She must have an amazing personality!
I don't know if this assumption is good or not...
Call me Ron
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Kalais wrote:Assara don't lie to these people. You told me we couldn't date because my dick was to big. You said you didn't want to give your vagina a remodel. Also i don't have pictures of dab and his chick. If i ever get any i will post them. Um so word on the street is that dart is dating a super model...discuss.
No no, what she actually said was your ego was too big. I know you've been having troubles accepting your 'below average' size and the psychiatrist says you'll hear what you want to hear, but ego and dick don't sound anything alike.
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

Kalais wrote:Um so word on the street is that dart is dating a super model...discuss.
Whats his name?
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji
hachi

Post by hachi »

derek zoolander.

I hear he's really, really, really good-looking.