Col i miss you

Post by Reamer »

come back
Nerft

Post by Nerft »

I too miss the Col
Col

Post by Col »

I hear you man, I miss you guys too. Well, not Kalais.

Truth be told, we raid way to early for me. Back in Strife it wasn't all too bad starting at 7:30-8ish. At least I got to eat dinner and hang out a bit before spending the rest of the night online. The last few months were kinda crazy. I mean, I literaly get home from work and start the computer and that's that, I even ate dinner at the keyboard just to be able to send out invites on time.

I used to feel bad sometimes for our East Coast people, like you, with our late nights. Now I'm kinda wishing I was on the opposite coast. 9:30 start times would be great. Sure, loosing an hour or two of sleep some nights can suck but I'd definitely still would be able to play.

So ya, for the time being I won't be on much at all. Who knows what the future holds. I'll most likely be on for the expansion, but 40-man raiding is looking pretty much like a thing of the past for me. Who knows, maybe things will change a bit. Truth be told, I'm not pissed at anyone, I'm not burnt out on the game, nothing like that. I'm just really doing what I should have been doing all along. That is, hanging out with my girl and friends when i feel like it, and playing games when it is appropiate to do so. Don't worry, I don't plan on turning this into one of those "I got a life now, you losers." thread. Just a time conflict is all.

Btw, I gave Landis my acct for now so he can farm or whatever with it. It's still mine, I didnt sell it or anything.

Gratz Vapor on the chest and sword. Gratz Kal on the DFT. See you guys soon, I hope.
Smeegil

Post by Smeegil »

you can always join the raids late. but do what you gotta do
Kalais

Post by Kalais »

He's got a life now, you losers.
"The OG Warrior"