The Horde Cowers in Fear!!

Open to all topics
Last spartan

Post by Last spartan »

holy shit ur pissed =P but ya true Horde does suck dick but they are good at listing to each other which most alli lacks >< so when ur trying to tell all to fackin group up u morons there just fuckin off but ya droad is on his time of the month due to noobs not lsting. Sharkey is still good tho.
"Shield+hearth"
Brianore

Post by Brianore »

Last spartan wrote:holy shit ur pissed =P but ya true Horde does suck dick but they are good at listing to each other which most alli lacks >< so when ur trying to tell all to fackin group up u morons there just fuckin off but ya droad is on his time of the month due to noobs not lsting. Sharkey is still good tho.
So much to say so little punctuation...
Last spartan

Post by Last spartan »

If u pug why even bother pvping? its a waste of time allinace wont listen to u so just get a group that listens. The A teams just roll over u and its a waste of a 50min que time and u might get lucky and play another pug but...prolly not.
"Shield+hearth"
Jedic

Post by Jedic »

Droad wrote:you guys suck

horde

THEY ALL LICK FUCKING NUTS

NONE of them are good one on one. anyone dab could kill 1 v 1 i could also kill, from the horde, there are people like prosh who are fricken whores on the alliance that were tough for us but the only reason horde are hard is because they have mastered the TEAM-FUCKING-WORK skill which every alliance and their fucking mom has never even heard of.

holy specc'ed priest : im dps, heal yourself.

wtf, lick my balls, all horde suck, sugardaddy your a fucking pussy and i tanked your bullshit without healing and you ran bitch

all horde lick my nuts 1v1, too bad that isn't real pvp, try 5v1

stop being baited you fucking retarded alliance noobs.

It's funny, because Droad thinks he's good. :D
I'm in hot pursuit of a prostitute.
Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Indeed Jedic, why even with all his crit gear that bitch can barely beat me. There was that one time i shouldve won but my hammer o wrath missed him...
yea all the horde suck. spartan's a fag!
Last spartan

Post by Last spartan »

suck nuts Soj faggot ill take u one on one pussy
"Shield+hearth"