Timeless

Open to all topics
Isithralia

Timeless

Post by Isithralia »

Congratulations on the new guild and website. I don't know if I'm going to stay Alliance or not, I have a lot of friends on the horde side wanting me to level up my troll. Don't really know what I want to do at the moment which is why I'm not guilded.

Well anyways hope to see you guys kill Nef next month! <3

-Isith
Col

Post by Col »

Either way you decide, don't forget you got a lot of friends here and we'd love to have you.
Landis

Post by Landis »

Isi, you may have Horde friends, but you have us too. I wish you'd come over here. I for one didn't forget how valuable an asset you are: both a good priest and a strategist to help us with new encounters.

If you join us, there'll be an inspirational speech for you EVERY day, I promise!
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Crap, if Landis is going to make a speech everyday I better /gquit now, don't think I can take that
Gunn

Post by Gunn »

Well i hope that you choose to stay with us my love bunny.
Yummie

Post by Yummie »

Hey Isi I heard you play on dragonmaw server? Send me a tell or msg let me know. Got my rogue there.
Punji

Post by Punji »

<puts on gnomish mind control hat>

Isithralia forget all whims about playing horde...

And just hit the accept key when the Timeless guild invite comes....

:)
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

Isithralia wrote:Congratulations on the new guild and website. I don't know if I'm going to stay Alliance or not, I have a lot of friends on the horde side wanting me to level up my troll. Don't really know what I want to do at the moment which is why I'm not guilded.

Well anyways hope to see you guys kill Nef next month! <3

-Isith
I hope you can find your way back here, I have come to respect you as a priest, and always taking the time to post strats. Whatever you decide to do, have fun.:)
Trelawna

Post by Trelawna »

ISI MY <3!!!!!!!!

That being said, I wish you the best of luck wherever you end up, be it a horde guild, another alliance guild, or in Timeless with us. As long as you're happy (and don't stop talking to us /threatening look) that's all that matters.
Gunn

Post by Gunn »

:( I want my Isi back.