Hello from Dalaran

Open to all topics
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Atelo wrote:You've been 60 for like 3 months or something.
QFMFT
Call me Ron
Butters

Post by Butters »

Atelo wrote:You've been 60 for like 3 months or something.
And that matters because...?
Preest

Post by Preest »

Because you be a PUSSY!

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

It means you got bored 10x faster than the rest of us. Perhaps you were never into the game to start with?
Zeetocht

Post by Zeetocht »

Hi

I may be the warlock Thib was referring to, but who knows? Thib has lottsa friends :)

I'm considering a realm transfer and apping to your guild, but it ain't gonna be an easy thing for me to do; I'd be leaving many friends, some of many years, behind so before I make that leap I was hoping to get to know some of you a little better, and through you the guild.

I'm currently in the guild Phoenix Royal Guard on the Dalaran server. The reason I'm considering a realm transfer is because the officers and core founding members of PRG have quit playing WoW and moved to Guild Wars. I've talked to most, if not all of the Dalaran raiding guilds I'd consider apping to, but being as I'm in San Diego and Dalaran is an east coast server making their raiding schedules would be at best difficult and more likely impossible.

I read in your initiate thread that you consider yourselves a hardcore raiding guild. Welp, I consider myself an avid raider, a focused raider, an emotional raider, but I dunno about hardcore- I'm 57 years old and I suspect hardcore has come and gone in my life :p PRG had taken Nef down 4 times before they decided to move to GW, and we were up to Huhuran (or however it's spelled :p ) in AQ40, and besides what you see in my profile in my sig I also have all 3 AQ20 books, so I'm no stranger to raiding, but I'm more about doing things with friends- if I'm with friends and we're synched and on the same page and working well together, I'm happy :)

Looking forward to hearing from some of you :)
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

You should click on the "Apply" button above and submit a formal application.

Thanks,

Anti
Vote Yes on No!