Hello

Open to all topics
Kodell

Hello

Post by Kodell »

I posted a thread on the WoW forums looking for a guild with a lot of members from Kansas and Daiji recommended this guild.

I recently moved to Topeka from Nashville, TN and I work in Manhattan.

I currently have three 60's on Blackhand (PVE), but I'm willing to transfer for the right guild.

Kodell - 60 Priest (7/8 Tier 2)
Taalent - 60 Mage (ZG and AQ20 purples)
Maartin - 60 Hunter (no epics)

I am looking for a new guild because my raiding days/times are limited by my job at the moment. This time of the year I tend to work 60 hour weeks, so my only time off is on the weekends. Late January, early February I go back to a normal 40 hour schedule and I have more time for raiding.

Thanks for your time!
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

Ok, you have 2 days to give me your number and hook up with me so we can go drinking or something, because I am leaving for NY for a while. Your priest would probably be the best to app with, at the moment. Considering the holidays coming up and BC coming out I don't see that time crunch as too unbearable at the moment, but I would suggest putting in an application.

And send me a PM w/ your number so we can go drinking or something, I am in Manhattan.
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Typical Daiji, hitting on guys and trying to pick up their number.
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

Not guilty.
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Thank you for your recent interest towards our guild. I would like, if possible, for you to formally fill out the application template. An officer or person appointed to represent Timeless will contact throughout the process. Again, thank you for your time.

BB
Kodell

Post by Kodell »

I filled out the app.

Can you tell me what your raiding days/times are?
bratkat

Post by bratkat »

We don't raid Tuesdays or Friday and Saturday. Well some of us raid those days but it's optional.
"Okay then if druids are better tanks than warriors the reason people generally do not allow druids to tank is because everyone is racist against bears." - Thalion <Beyond> (Turalyon)
Just because you're necessary doesn't mean you're important
Kodell

Post by Kodell »

Here's my profile:

http://ctprofiles.net/309191
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

We would like to give you an invite for an Initiate Trial. I'm assuming you are on another server atm so please message me or another officer once you transfer if that is your plan.

Thanks,

Antilikos
Vote Yes on No!