Photo Corner

Open to all topics
Boryn 2.0

motorcyles

Post by Boryn 2.0 »

There is a very nice highway near my house that people love to ride on called Ortega Highway. Punji used to ride it back in the day. (when was cool and lived in cali =D)

i have a ton more motorcycle shots but i archived them on dvd and need to dig them up.
Boryn 2.0

no hes not mine T

Post by Boryn 2.0 »

he was my old bosses dog. his name is Bob Marley.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Desari wrote:Snow? What snow??? lol
The 8 inches of snow that's on the ground here. Not as much as usual though.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Is it just me or do the pics atelo posted not come up for any1 else?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Yeah Tahiti, when the site was moved to the new host, the uploads folder I used to store the pics and other things wasn't moved with it.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

We are gonna take care of it shortly. There are probably going to be little things like that we could have overlooked during the transfer.
Call me Ron
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Looks like the uploads folder is there, but some of the subfolders within it weren't moved. Those pics were in uploads/photos for example.
Crabtech

Post by Crabtech »

Boryn 2.0 wrote: There is a very nice highway near my house that people love to ride on called Ortega Highway. Punji used to ride it back in the day. (when was cool and lived in cali =D)
Do you remember what bike he had? I just hit up GMR for the first time about a month ago but I have yet to do Ortega hwy. I'm not exactly close to either one.
Boryn 2.0

Post by Boryn 2.0 »

Crabtech wrote:Do you remember what bike he had? I just hit up GMR for the first time about a month ago but I have yet to do Ortega hwy. I'm not exactly close to either one.
Punji had a few bikes but the one i remember was a blue and white GSXR 750. he also had a TL 1000 i think.
Akula

Post by Akula »

Boryn!!!!

Hey man, nice pics! If you haven't done so already, check out http://photography-on-the.net/forum - you will love it there!

Also, what kind of lens are you using? Those motorcycle pics are tight dude! I'm going to school right now for photojournalism, I'm using a Rebel XT, but I have a 30D on the way!!!! Should be here Friday, WOOT!

I'll try to post some pics when I get around to it!

Brandon