Photo Corner

Open to all topics
User avatar
Atelo
Posts: 7620
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Atelo » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:56 am

Great pic Eric. Is everything going well with you guys?

User avatar
Dartagn
Posts: 2757
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:45 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Dartagn » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 am

Nice pic Erico. Cute kid.

Erico
Junior Member
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:49 am

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Erico » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:26 am

Atelo wrote:Great pic Eric. Is everything going well with you guys?

Everything is going awesome right now, we started sleep training and baby food a few weeks ago and she went from sleeping 2 hours at a time to all night long, so we're pretty happy about that.

User avatar
Atelo
Posts: 7620
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Atelo » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:11 am

Erico wrote:
Atelo wrote:Great pic Eric. Is everything going well with you guys?

Everything is going awesome right now, we started sleep training and baby food a few weeks ago and she went from sleeping 2 hours at a time to all night long, so we're pretty happy about that.
haha awesome. We're still having trouble with sleeping and she's over 2 years now :/ Been sick constantly though, so that doesn't help. It's hard to believe it's been 7 months for you already... seems like you just had her.

Erico
Junior Member
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:49 am

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Erico » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:41 am

Atelo wrote:
Erico wrote:
Atelo wrote:Great pic Eric. Is everything going well with you guys?

Everything is going awesome right now, we started sleep training and baby food a few weeks ago and she went from sleeping 2 hours at a time to all night long, so we're pretty happy about that.
haha awesome. We're still having trouble with sleeping and she's over 2 years now :/ Been sick constantly though, so that doesn't help. It's hard to believe it's been 7 months for you already... seems like you just had her.

Two years for you already, holy cow. Time flies when you have kids apparently haha. What sleep issues does she have? Does she not like sleeping on her own?

User avatar
Atelo
Posts: 7620
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Atelo » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm

Erico wrote: Two years for you already, holy cow. Time flies when you have kids apparently haha. What sleep issues does she have? Does she not like sleeping on her own?
Yeah when we moved to Australia she had to sleep with us for a while, now she can't sleep on her own. She had no problems with that before our move. That's not the reason she doesn't sleep though.. lately she's been sick, waking up coughing, sometimes she has a belly ache from diet problems. After two years, we think we've narrowed it down to "fructose malabsorption". Basically if she eats too much food with fructose in it, she gets a belly ache and it keeps her up.

User avatar
Antilikos
Posts: 3469
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:35 pm

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Antilikos » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:51 am

My younger daughter had digestive issues that caused her a lot of problems. As I recall one of the early issues had to do with adjusting the diet of my wife while she was breastfeeding. She continued to be sensitive to dietary issues as she got older and the toughest thing was getting her to realize and say what was bothering her rather than just pitching a fit.

She grew out of all that eventually, but it lasted a lot longer than we thought it would.

User avatar
Tahiti
Junior Member
Posts: 2025
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:50 pm

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Tahiti » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:51 pm

Great photos! I really liked Vancouver when I went, but has been years. Since everyone else is sharing. This is a video I shot after Shadowrage came to Seattle and he was kind enough to bring my kiddos gifts.
https://youtu.be/kidtD_-GtwQ

User avatar
Atelo
Posts: 7620
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Atelo » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Appears our youtube embed button is borked :/

User avatar
Antilikos
Posts: 3469
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:35 pm

Re: Photo Corner

Post by Antilikos » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Thanks for posting the vid. Cute kids.

Post Reply