Naxxramas Raid Signup

Open to all topics

Which Day would you like to raid Naxx?

You may select 1 option

View results

Atelo

Naxxramas Raid Signup

Post by Atelo »

I have been wanting to return to Naxx for some fun for a while now. I would like to lead a 40 man raid to the zone and invite all former raiders from Timeless. We have several people in Defiance, Erebus and Lethality who are all welcome to come. Anyone new to The Eternals may also join.

This run is strictly for fun and my aim would be to down the 5 bosses we had on farm, plus most of the Abomination wing, possibly Gluth and Thaddius. If there is enough interest and the raid goes well, we may schedule another run a couple of weeks later. For now though, a single run is on the schedule.

This post is a signup forum for anyone interested in joining. Former Timeless people will have priority in joining the raid. The raid will take place in approximately two weeks on Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th. If there are more than 40 people at the raid, priority will be given to any needed classes.

This invite goes out to anyone who was in Timeless and is now in another guild. The Eternal members also sign up here. If you were never in Timeless and would like to come, sign up and let me know your class/spec.

Please vote on the day you would prefer between Saturday or Sunday. Raid Start time would be afternoon, possibly around 2-3pm server time with a max time of 3 hours, that is unless many people can not make an afternoon raid.
Col

Post by Col »

I'm all over this shit. If this is anything like Timeless, 9 other Rogues will sign up before any other class...we'll see.
Mihito

Post by Mihito »

You know I'm down! Lets see some more healers. I miss making those healing rotations... or do I? :D
Mikoto

Post by Mikoto »

I would love to go check out the rest of Naxx, but Sunday is a raiding day for me, so Saturday is the only day I would be able to attend by default.
If the raid is on a Sunday, I may be able to make it...I'll just be about 15 mins late and have to leave a bit before 5pm for raid.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Will you invite a lowly level 60?

I am in fuckers. Sat or Sun is fine by me.
Call me Ron
Bees

Post by Bees »

count me in
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

I'm totally game!!! and Guapa I think I still have the healing rotation macros :-)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Kalverin

Post by Kalverin »

Dartagn wrote:Will you invite a lowly level 60?
60s aren't allowed!! They are too noob! Count me in for some leet haxxor mage dps ownage.
Daemonsaed

Post by Daemonsaed »

ahh what the hell :) i'm in
But I'm not sure which day since that is our Anniversary Weekend for me and the missus :(
adonshae

Post by adonshae »

Dart must come. Think of all the aggro entertainment!
*In Star Trek I'm the ensign nobody knows in the landing party*

P.S.-I have no idea who this Xion person is.....