What games MMOGs are you guys playing now?

Open to all topics
Daemonsaed

Post by Daemonsaed »

hachi wrote:aww cmon guys, give poor guapa a break.. did anyone ever really think that we were consistently raiding with 25 competent people?

hell, I was the 'positive officer' and Im positive we had dead weight on at least 85% of our raids. yes, i made that number up but it is probably pretty accurate.
I'm still playing WoW! And I understand where Guapa is coming from. We are making the final push to finish off Illidan this week! Got him down to Phase 4. And than all the healers decided to follow me around...and get blown to hell with me shortly after :P
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Daemonsaed wrote:I'm still playing WoW! And I understand where Guapa is coming from. We are making the final push to finish off Illidan this week! Got him down to Phase 4. And than all the healers decided to follow me around...and get blown to hell with me shortly after :P
Sounds like you're calling yourself the dead weight :P
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

Daemonsaed wrote:I'm still playing WoW! And I understand where Guapa is coming from. We are making the final push to finish off Illidan this week! Got him down to Phase 4. And than all the healers decided to follow me around...and get blown to hell with me shortly after :P
why would anyone follow you to their deaths?... were they that enamored with your soft southern voice?
And gone.
Baio

Post by Baio »

Mateo wrote:Ditto, and I play a melee class now. Where else can you mindlessly mashing buttons with no real responsibility? I feel like I'm playing Diablo II again :)

Still can't get enough of raiding though, with 25 competent people, it's bringing back the fun again ;)

Mateo
Yeah agreed with everyone else man that kind of stings you know.
Windaria wrote:Ummm....ouch.
/agreed
hachi wrote:aww cmon guys, give poor guapa a break.. did anyone ever really think that we were consistently raiding with 25 competent people?

hell, I was the 'positive officer' and Im positive we had dead weight on at least 85% of our raids. yes, i made that number up but it is probably pretty accurate.
Ok so we had a pretty cool hunter and some rtarded shadow priests, but I think our group was pretty damn good. I mean if Euphoric can be in BT then seriously
Daemonsaed

Post by Daemonsaed »

Atelo wrote:Sounds like you're calling yourself the dead weight :P
:) well...back when i was raiding with yall my old comp gimp'd me badly so yeah I would be dead weight back then. Now I'm more than able to pull my weight and with the raiding schedule I'm not killing myself with 4 hours of sleep a night :)
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Yeah, back in the pre Xpac days.....
Vote Yes on No!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

In my opinion, officers don't really have the right to blame their guildies for bad raiding when they themselves were in charge of the guild.

That said, you did progress pretty far and had a very good streak of progress until attendance problems hit.
hachi

Post by hachi »

Antilikos wrote:Yeah, back in the pre Xpac days.....
I lol'd.

Dan for president.

Also, I agree with atelo about the officers being to blame for raid deficiencies. We all knew that we were too soft on our raid force. We allowed too many bad things to happen without addressing them and we caved in to too many demands regarding recruiting (or lack thereof).

We sure as hell werent perfect! BUT-- I know that I, for one, had a great time, met some great players and some friends that have lasted well past the time that our raiding did!

oh yeah. I met daemon too.

so.. meh.
Fumadyen

Post by Fumadyen »

I'm still on Hyjal. I'm in Trivial. We are workin on Illidan ATM so here's hoping we get to down some bosses in SWP before the X-pac
Any guy can be a father. But it takes a real man to be a dad.

"God does not exists. He is a being itself beyond essence and existence. Therefore, to argue that God exists is to deny Him"

+1 Post for Fum

ImageImage
Mihito

Post by Mihito »

Now now folks,

Let's not go and get all bent out of shape. If anyone seriously thinks that we didn't have some less than stellar players on our runs, then please speak up and show me the error in my ways. Also, if I thought they weren't a small minority, still in guild, or would browse these forums regularly then I wouldn't have said it. I mean after all, I've been out of guild for what, 4 months now? It would make perfect sense to come back and start calling out my friends now...

Atelo and Hachi are pretty much spot on. My serious comments concerning our downfall can be found here, a post dated about a month ago where I stated that we had some true talent in this guild. Or have we quickly forgotten? Ultimately, I think some of you shouldn't look for drama where there isn't any. I would never place this pixelated stream of binary 1's and 0's that is WoW over the friendships made in game with real people.. Have a great day folks, and I guess I should chose my worlds more wisely from now on...

Mateo