kelloggs letter

Open to all topics
Tahiti

kelloggs letter

Post by Tahiti »

This was on blog on one of my favorite comedians myspace page. I thought a few of ya would enjoy it. <3 T

Monday, February 16, 2009
An open letter to Kellog's re: Michael Phelps

Dear, Kellogg’s.

I’m writing this letter to express my disappointment in your company in firing Michael Phelps as a spokesperson for your products because he was photographed while enjoying some marijuana.
I respectfully would like to communicate my opinion on this matter because I think it’s of great public interest.
First of all, although it is true that Mr. Phelps broke the law, I think any reasonably intelligent person would admit that it’s one of the most fucked up and corrupt laws that we have today in this country. Marijuana is relatively harmless and certainly far less dangerous than a host of other things that are not only legal but also readily available, like alcohol and prescription drugs. The only reason it remains illegal to this day is because it’s a plant and you can’t patent it and control it’s sale, and because if it were legal it would greatly affect the demand for a host of prescription drugs that rake in billions of dollars each year for pharmaceutical companies.
That’s it.

Marijuana has never killed anyone EVER in over 10,000 years of use. We’re not protecting people from themselves, we’re not saving the children - it’s just a horribly illogical law that is in place because of corruption and propaganda.
The fact that it’s against the law is just a disgusting reminder of how retarded our system is, not a reasonable reaction to a proven threat to society.

I have to say, this whole thing saddens me, because I personally would like to think that as Americans we’re better than this. These television news anchors will shake their heads at the thoughtless mistake Mr. Phelps had made by “smoking dope,â€
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Phire

Post by Phire »

I
Love
Joe
Rogan.
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

that shit was hilarious!
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Baio

Post by Baio »

Couldn't stop laughing
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

Baio wrote:Couldn't stop laughing
Are you a pothead Faulker?
Baio

Post by Baio »

Eadres wrote:Are you a pothead Faulker?
Isn't that like asking Xion if he is gay?
hachi

Post by hachi »

one of you smokes blunts.. the other smokes bones!!
Antonius

Post by Antonius »

hachi wrote:one of you smokes blunts.. the other smokes bones!!
One rolls joints, the other rolls over.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

one licks paper, the other licks ass.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Antonius

Post by Antonius »

One takes bong loads, the other takes dong loads.