Anyone and Everyone is on this list

Open to all topics
Boryn

Anyone and Everyone is on this list

Post by Boryn »

Quite possibly the best list ever. Find yourself and post what YOU think you are. this is gunna be good =).

http://www.wowwiki.com/People_in_your_Raid
pezcore

Post by pezcore »

I am not on that list.
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.
Col

Post by Col »

The Nostalgic Guy

Long-time member of the guild. Constantly talks about how "they used to do things back in Molten Core". Hardly ever participates in raiding anymore, though the officers refuse to kick him, because, hey, he's cool.

Although I'm not really too cool.
Ander

Post by Ander »

The Healing Pallie:

Hates healing and had to go holy to see endgame. If you raid with a boomkin, a feral druid, a fury warrior, a shadow priest, or any non-resto shaman, you are not getting a 10 minute blessing. Forget it. He hates you. Heaven help you if he has a raid-viable alt in one of those classes; you're not even getting heals. Also, see Prima Donna.

-Ander
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Ander wrote:The Healing Pallie:

Hates healing and had to go holy to see endgame. If you raid with a boomkin, a feral druid, a fury warrior, a shadow priest, or any non-resto shaman, you are not getting a 10 minute blessing. Forget it. He hates you. Heaven help you if he has a raid-viable alt in one of those classes; you're not even getting heals. Also, see Prima Donna.

-Ander
But you love healing....
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

The Insatiable Smoker - Desari
This character can be recognized by their raspy voice and frequent cough. Must go AFK after every boss fight to puff away. Asks for more frequent breaks and may be unresponsive at unpredictable times.

-----

The Lying Kid - Xion
This guy claims to be 25, despite his squeaky voice on vent (if he ever actually talks on vent), and the fact that he's an LOLWUTter. His gear is decent, save for some level 36 ring or trinket he's wearing. Likely an Elf, though he may be a Tauren or a Gnome. Oftentimes a Rogue or a Hunter.

-------

Mr. Mikeless - Guka
Has a microphone, though claims not to, he hears the conversation and directions. Once wiped the raid because he started talking and most folks alt-tabbed to see who the hell was speaking. May be your best player.

The Departed Legend - Guka
You joined after he left. You suspect that he could not actually solo Doomwalker, but you're not totally sure.

------

The Chick with the Accent - Ameerah :)
Is the accent fake? Nobody knows or cares. Future visits to Australia/Britain/New Zealand/Alabama are now planned by all single raid members.

-----

The Drunk - Lishtus
The core of your guild. As raid progresses, their voices in vent are getting just ever so slightly slurred. You don’t notice because you’re trying to sound sober yourself. DPS output seems to scale positively with blood alcohol content.

----

The Lootwhore - PoG
The guy that always gets excited when something new drops and will often link what the boss, the raid is currently on, drops. Lives by a "get loot fast" rule. Unlikely to pass small upgrades. Usually manages to miss the very best items because he is always at -dkp. May be closely related to the kid. See also The Beggar.

----

Tootsie - Amarie
Has a female toon. Claims to be female. Receives many of the benefits that the other females do, people are nice to her; she gets suspiciously good loot. Problem is, she's never posted a picture of herself, and she never talks on Vent. Could she really be a girl? Sure. But who's to know?

----

The GM's significant other - This is NOT Ameerah
Okay, so he was going to have to quit but he tricked his SO into playing. She loves it. She's terrible. You'll effectively 24 man every boss. Count on 4 constructs in the raid, every attempt. She plays a Blood Elf or Night Elf.

She doesn't suck and she doesn't love the game and I didn't trick her into playing!!

-----

I don't think we really have a positive or negative officer anymore. wru hachi.
pezcore

Post by pezcore »

So who am I ?
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

pezcore wrote:So who am I ?
I would have to say:

The Buffless Wonder
Plays a class with group buffs, but "forgets" to bring the necessary reagents. Highly skilled at turning a deaf ear and blind eye to buff assignments. If reminded, will proceed to slowly buff people one by one until someone else is overwhelmed by frustration and does it for them.

and

The Most Devout
This is the guy who gets to play an off-spec in a big-boy raid. He's the fury warrior or the enhance shammy. He cannot believe that some fate is letting him have this much fun that he's afraid it will all come crashing down. Prays devoutly to his favorite deity that the guild won't collapse because he'll never have THIS much fun again. Ever.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

yeah... couldn't figure out what i was myself either...
And gone.
Phire

Post by Phire »

I think I have fit into a handful of those categories over the years, several of which I'm not going to admit to, but then I guess that's not really needed.