Post by Bigbui »

I think he was moonlighting in Plano, Texas

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510950,00.html
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Bigbui!
Atreu

Post by Atreu »

I actually saw this over the local news last night. I'm surprised Bigs brought it up. I can assure you it wasn't Lish. ;)

BTW, how's it going Bigs?
Baio

Post by Baio »

Wow that fucking Pig was a piece of work, no offense Lish but some of your brethren don't deserve badges, with their power trippin. The sad thing is when he is sitting there with the other cop BSing at the end of it he thinks he did a good job, like he really served justice and you can hear in the other cops voice that he is thinking that this guy is a big fucking tool. Honestly I can't say that I would have been as well behaved as Ryan Moats, I am pretty sure that given that asshole cops attitude I would have landed myself in jail that night if it were me.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

I think what happened there was pretty indefensible. However, this incident which included people stepping out of their car comes less than a week after two Oakland policemen were murdered by a human piece of crap during what should have been a routine traffic stop. I have to think Moats getting out of the car played a big role in how this turned out.

All that said, once it was apparent the Moats clan was not a threat and telling the truth I hope most officers would rip up the ticket and do anything they could to help.
Vote Yes on No!
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

Antilikos wrote:I think what happened there was pretty indefensible. However, this incident which included people stepping out of their car comes less than a week after two Oakland policemen were murdered by a human piece of crap during what should have been a routine traffic stop. I have to think Moats getting out of the car played a big role in how this turned out.

All that said, once it was apparent the Moats clan was not a threat and telling the truth I hope most officers would rip up the ticket and do anything they could to help.
QFT. Getting out of the car is a great way to put the officer on the defensive and escalate the traffic stop. With that said, that cop was a total dick.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Getting out of the car is real bad it usually results in the person loseing some form of skin off his face because he usually hits the ground face first when a gun is pointed at him , but the cop was really an idiot especially for the infraction. At worse can situation he could of walked the ticket upstairs but he probably wouldn't have the balls to issue it in front of a grieving family.