I want one

Open to all topics
fonebone

I want one

Post by fonebone »

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Ander

Post by Ander »

I would be too afraid of winning a Darwin Award trying to carry that thing around and fold it up and stuff.

-Ander
Antonius

Post by Antonius »

"If it gets nasty...get down to business!"

Haha awesome.
hachi

Post by hachi »

simply awesome.
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

That is an accident waiting to happen.
Phire

Post by Phire »

I want two. At least.

Guns are safe; people are not.

I love my Glock, and this would be an extra nice addition. Especially with an auto-sear.... drool.
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

Phire wrote: Guns are safe; people are not.
Which is why we need to just start killing 'unsafe' people rather than controlling the spread of weapons. I mean, how could an easily concealed submachine gun ever be cause for concern in an age of unconventional warfare and terrorism?
Baio

Post by Baio »

ascanius wrote:Which is why we need to just start killing 'unsafe' people rather than controlling the spread of weapons. I mean, how could an easily concealed submachine gun ever be cause for concern in an age of unconventional warfare and terrorism?
I would like to be in charge of deciding who is safe and who isn't, a few extras might get wiped out along the way but I think people would be willing to look the other way.
Phire

Post by Phire »

ascanius wrote:Which is why we need to just start killing 'unsafe' people rather than controlling the spread of weapons. I mean, how could an easily concealed submachine gun ever be cause for concern in an age of unconventional warfare and terrorism?
That is quite a step you took there Ascan. From clumsy fingers to urban warfare. You must be just itching for a debate.
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

Phire wrote:That is quite a step you took there Ascan. From clumsy fingers to urban warfare. You must be just itching for a debate.
I have to be honest, I didn't read the entire conversation; only the initial and last post. So you're in the right to chide me for posting an inflammatory response.