Aq 20

Open to all topics
Riving

Aq 20

Post by Riving »

So what the hell was up with half you guys PVP enabled out in front of Aq 20. Did some hordie come up and tap you guys in the forehead? Also the one macro I spamed was

SIEG HEIL MEIN LANDIS. Its actually Sieg heil mein %T but had landis targeted so yeah.
Trelawna

Post by Trelawna »

The second boss in AQ20 pvp enables you. It's easier to have most people pvp enabled for purposes of buffing and whatnot.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Plus, a little bit of random PVP is fun. For a bit we were hoping your guys would join in before too many showed up.
Call me Ron
Riving

Post by Riving »

I considered it for about a minute but could not find Smeegil anywhere so I chose not to do anything. Also Raid leader was yelling at me. So no pvp fun for me. Oh well at least Ossirian is down.. Hate that fight
Reamer

Post by Reamer »

Ossirian is an awesome fight.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

You think AQ20 is bad, you should see us in front of AQ40. Even the raid leader gets involved :)
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I killed 5 horde with arcane explosion before they got me :D
Kalais

Post by Kalais »

Riving I don't know what you consider "PVP fun". But if you would of went PVP enabled, I would of killed you before you did any harm to any of my raid/guild members. This dwarf eats hunters up by the dozens, specially your fat tauren self. Remember Riving.....I am nobodys bitch, but you sir are mine.
"The OG Warrior"
Riving

Post by Riving »

With all due respect Kalais... Fuck off!
Kalais

Post by Kalais »

Thats right sir, repect your owner.....hate him maybe, but respect him you must....and remember Riving....I am nobodys bitch, but you sir are mine.
"The OG Warrior"