Hearthing back to guild?

Open to all topics
Chardo

Hearthing back to guild?

Post by Chardo »

Hello Eternals!

Its been ages since I've spoken to many of you. Last time I was a member Tahiti was just getting married. I know that seems like many moons ago and a lot has changed but from what I gathered from Brianore and Lishtus the guild is very much alive and kicking. I was just wondering what would an old guildie have to do to get back to his old friends...please nothing involving animals I'm married now =). I have been retired from raiding for a bit now and I need to get back into it.

I have 3 toons I wouldn't mind playing with you guys. The lock, some of you will remember, is being revived as we speak. His gear isn't that great but it is 4.9 GS. The DK, which is my favorite, is around 5.4 GS. Lastly, my enhancement shaman is 5.2 GS. I thought that I would put my toons out there on the table so that you can decide what toon would be needed the most for the guild. If you wouldn't mind having me around, please let me know which toon you would like and I will transfer over immediately.

If you would like to check out their current gear, go to the following:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Pneumonic
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&cn=Malju
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Cadavre

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to catching up with all of you very soon!

~Chardo
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

This is good news. Post a quick app Chardo and get back soon.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Bah just send me a tell in game for an invite hun!

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Chardo

Tried before making this post

Post by Chardo »

I did try to do things proper...

Chardo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Which toon would the guild prefer?
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Former guildies do not have access to reapply to the guild because it is not usually necessary.
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

I am just happy to see your forum avatar again.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Welcome back man!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

Eadres wrote:I am just happy to see your forum avatar again.
agreed!
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

Wb Chardo! btw i don't like you avatar!
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

His avatar is awesome, combine his and mine, and you have the perfect woman.

BTW, if you are xferring toons from a different server, we are low on DK's, but then for raiding purposes, I think Atelo would say we need range more, so maybe your lock, but lately we've had a few locks showing up, Poobs, Mourigu, Rolun to name the few off the top of my head, sorry if I missed anyone. The only raiding DK we have is Ryghtchuss.