Hello all from an old friend/guildie

Open to all topics
Gryffen

Hello all from an old friend/guildie

Post by Gryffen »

Hey all
Long time sence the last time I drop in the forums. Been busy putting in some real world game time over the last 2 years almost :P Got engaged in march well we where on holiday in australia. So been spending time with Sophie and friends, playing a bit of xbox live.
So just thought I say Hello see how you all been? Whats new in wow with the guild? Are most of you still playing wow or moved on?

Was thinking about maybe coming back to wow on a casual basis for some late night runs etc. A few nights a week. would there be room for your token kiwi in some late night runs? ;) That is if you havent replaced me with a fello Kiwi :P

Well hope your all well Gryffen/Nightclaw

P.s. T&T if I do come back you two are already booked in for late night runs :P k cool thanx lol
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Of course we are booked with our crazy kiwi!!! Plus I was just put on bed rest /sigh So I'll be around more if the lil man will let me.

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Desari

Post by Desari »

OMG! Gyffen!?! :-O

Hey man. Good to see all is well with you. Congrats on the engagement. :)
Gryffen wrote: P.s. T&T if I do come back you two are already booked in for late night runs :P k cool thanx lol
The question is, would you come back on your Huntard or your Druid? ;) Either way, I don't mind saving your aggro-whoring ass from near-death. :P
:+: Dez :+:

Ander

Post by Ander »

Ditto to Dez and T, it's great to hear from you again dude, and grats on the engagement!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Hey Gryff... How you doin man? Congrats and all that. Glad to hear it.

I still don't play...
Call me Ron
Gryffen

Post by Gryffen »

Thanks guys :)
Yea I got a 7 day free thing so ill jump on again soon see how I feel mainly to see if I can balance my time right with making sure i get a even Sophie rep with wow/gaming time :P
Dez prob be my Drood well see tho

Gryffen/Nightclaw
Punji

Post by Punji »

Gryffen wrote:Thanks guys :)
Yea I got a 7 day free thing so ill jump on again soon see how I feel mainly to see if I can balance my time right with making sure i get a even Sophie rep with wow/gaming time :P
Dez prob be my Drood well see tho

Gryffen/Nightclaw
Don't do it Gryffen... They make you tank and stuff as a druid!

WB to the game man.
Please don't delete my post again...
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

He used to tank then :p

I like fuzzy bear butts...

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Flexman

Post by Flexman »

giday you crazy bloody kiwi ! were the hell have you been mate! :P get back in here you know you'd be most welcome, good know know your alive and well. congrats and see you soon.