Server busy

Open to all topics
Rolun

Server busy

Post by Rolun »

I keep getting Login server busy, and can't get in. Anyone else having this problem?
Rolun

Post by Rolun »

I can't figure out what to do, vent is working fine, internet is fine. Can't login, and can't login to forums to complain either. I type in my account/password and hit login to forum and I get a message that pops up next to my login that says "this service not available"
Rolun

Post by Rolun »

3 hours of attempting to log in unsuccessfully. Yay. I love Blizzard
Rolun

Post by Rolun »

This is Bullshit I can't even log into account management, since one of the "fixes" that I found on the forums is to change your password (not sure what the hell that would achieve anyway), and can't post on the forums so I guess I'm screwed
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

You have been hacked
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Or it could be a routing problem and you need to flush your cache on your computer or your router.

But I put you on Traitor anyway just in case :)
Rolun

Post by Rolun »

I finally got through to Blizzard through Email, they asked if I got a Droid recently, Real ID screws up if you have a Droid and use your Gmail account that is linked to the phone as your battlenet ID. They seem to have fixed that bug cause I can log on any of my toons and they all have their stuff
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Rolun wrote:I finally got through to Blizzard through Email, they asked if I got a Droid recently, Real ID screws up if you have a Droid and use your Gmail account that is linked to the phone as your battlenet ID. They seem to have fixed that bug cause I can log on any of my toons and they all have their stuff
Weird.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Hahaha that is crazy!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

wtf, that's insane.