GRATS to THOLIA

Open to all topics
Tahiti

GRATS to THOLIA

Post by Tahiti »

I just wanted to brag for Thols he just passed his pilots license tests. If you guys see him feel free to toss him a congrats!

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Punji

Post by Punji »

Fly to Sacramento.. its what 2-3 hours by plane? :)
Please don't delete my post again...
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

Do A Barrel Roll!
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

Tahiti wrote:I just wanted to brag for Thols he just passed his pilots license tests. If you guys see him feel free to toss him a congrats!

<3 T
I don't know what congrats are made of, but i doubt I could toss them at him while is flying by in the air...

Congratulations!
d(º_º; )
xion

Post by xion »

I told you T now you and him have to fly to FL to visit vi and i and we can can sexy time, as long as he brings his "sword"
Goodgnome

Post by Goodgnome »

Congratulations, Tholia! Which level license? (Is it private/commercial, prop/jet/both?) Because I'm plagued by curiosity.

Well done!
--Goodgnome/Dez/Cayman/Proclaimer--
Poobah

Post by Poobah »

Grats!!
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Goodgnome wrote:Congratulations, Tholia! Which level license? (Is it private/commercial, prop/jet/both?) Because I'm plagued by curiosity.

Well done!
It's private and prop atm. I'm sure he will be adding a few more titles under his belt sometime in the future (helicoptor and instructor are just the tip of the iceburg for him). Plus if he does the instructor thing when I decide to learn to fly it will be easier to get my flight hours in. Although He has no desire to do the commercial thing as a job this is just a hobby. Commercial pilots make close to nothing for the most part. We have to finish building our plane first though. I can't wait! http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv-10int.htm This is what we are building. Since it's only a 4 seater I think we might have to stop at 2 children :p

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Ander

Post by Ander »

Send Thols my grats!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

No!! Me!!! Fly to Cali! We have perfect weather... except during July when we have record low temperatures. Tell Tholia congrats :)