Borderlands

Open to all topics
xion

Post by xion »

i thought it was a pretty cool game, had it on ps3 for a while. I was going co-op with a friend but we did find it redundant after a little while. Yes kids i did use a 3 syllable word. :) but for $10 def a great buy.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

xion wrote:i thought it was a pretty cool game, had it on ps3 for a while. I was going co-op with a friend but we did find it redundant after a little while. Yes kids i did use a 3 syllable word. :) but for $10 def a great buy.
But WoW isn't redundant at all is it.
Hachi wrote:great game. I got it a while back from amazon. Can you play it on steam if you didnt get it through them? it seems like it wants a gamespy acct.
Not sure how that works. I would assume the Steam version is only playable on Steam. I haven't actually installed it yet. Still running the cracked version I got a while back.
xion

Post by xion »

wow is very redundant, I can't deny that but for some strange reason i am able to stay at it. Although i do miss you programed smile like face atelo. even though you don't use a pillow. you don't have to admit it i know you miss me too. I'm sure you stay up at night saying, wow i wish xion was here to cheer me up. Love ya buddy :)
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

You won't find borderlands redundant unless you do 1 quest, turn it in, do another quest turn it in. That gets tedious.

If you do the quests in batches for an area and turn them all in at once, you generally don't have to go back to that area. A friend of mine complained about that in Borderlands saying he had to go back and forth constantly and hated it, but he was doing one quest at a time.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

fonebone

Post by fonebone »

good game. you do have to get the xpacks for it though.

here is another review of it:
http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/reviews/borderlands/
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
fritter

Post by fritter »

i beat the game and have no desire to replay it. the end of the game pissed me off so much
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

you really should at the very least buy the third xpac. it does redeem itself.
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Dorfpriest

Post by Dorfpriest »

I have to agree with Fritter. Loved the game, but the ending was SO bad, that it ruined the whole experience for me.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

True, the final boss in the original pretty much sucked, however the Secret Armory of General Knoxx (the third DLC) definitely makes up for it.