facebook fail or win?

Open to all topics
Zamphir

Post by Zamphir »

Blue is dripping with so much narcissism it isnt even funny ....clearly Mommy and daddy didnt love him ....if Green is talking about getting with blues squad leader then blue is also just a grunt.... 99% of the time people are stupid ..yet he's a grunt? Blues comments reveal some deep seeded issues within him.... while we all sometimes feel "i'm surrounded by idiots" none of us feel the urge to rant on facebook of all places how everyone ..including all his friends who will read it ....are stupid...

Blue is an obvious Narcissist ...and that means Green is just wasting his time trying to reason with him .... more likely Green got fed up with blues bullshit....and decided to pwn him before walking away ...

Green= Win
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

The true fail is facebook.

Facebook reminds me of when Trelanna was on IRC and she used to update everyone in the channel with every detail of what she was doing by changing her nick. Tre|TwinEmps, Tre|Eating, Tre|Shower, Tre|Farming etc etc. As all narcissists love to think that anyone cares about every single detail of what they are up to, I'm sure Trelanna absolutely loves Facebook and all her friends hate it.

I do use facebook myself but I have mostly just family and actual friends on it (not people I knew in highschool who I haven't talked to in 20 years). I usually update it only with big stuff like "Getting married".
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Here are some random updates from people on my facebook:

"There are to many groups and charities that seem to be making the same statement. For example there is charities for cancer. However one group is already taking on all cancers. So why is their about another 50 for only other cancers?"

^^ Spelling fail. Making sense fail.

"Back to work today. Oh well it was nice 2 days off!"

Nobody cares.

"is having a love/ hate relationship with the printer...I think hate is going to take over! Ugh..."

Nobody cares about your printer.

" is now home in rainy ***. Did record time getting back from Edmonton. Left Friday morning around 2am and got here this (Saturday) evening. Log book looks great to boot! LMAO! Gotta organize my hunting stuff, pack some food for myself and the bears and head into the bush bright and early tomorrow morning. Left a note for my boss: Gone Hunting, be back end of week. Sooner if I get my bear. LOL!"

That last guy loves to post every detail of his truck driving day, at least 3 times a day. Nobody ever responds.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Dartagn wrote:Green is full of it and himself. Blue is a whiner, intellect my ass.
I support this comment. That is all.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

The initial posts exclaims a desire for people to be eaten and raped by dinosaurs, anyone who takes it seriously after that point is an idiot. Maybe blue was right, green certainly seems like a idiotic self-righteous asshole.