Upcoming changes

Open to all topics
Killtacular 2.0

Post by Killtacular 2.0 »

They are nerfing my op rotation where heroic strike crits for 25k and is on no cooldown :(...but slam might scale with haste apparently..so meh haha
Zamphir

Post by Zamphir »

if it wasnt for the insta swing Slam would be useless in fury ..

i'd just assume hit cleave and get lucky and catch another mob.. only reason i use it is because its instant... and doesnt screw up my rotation

it just be another button in the rotation that is pretty much useless... it does crap damage for a single blow attack

now i'd be forced to hit it more and cost me more rage in a rotation already starved for rage ....on top of having to manage another cooldown since you cant do anything else while slamming.. granted the cast would be quicker ..but..you'd have to time it with other swings...

if they scaled damage up a bit ..it might be worth it ...
Killtacular 2.0

Post by Killtacular 2.0 »

Yea but it would probably be a lot easier on your rage in theory because slam costs 10 rage right now heroic strike costs thirty. As it stands they are already similar rage per dmg..a lot of people have slam grading out higher..heroic strike still does more dmg assuming rage isn't an issue..and yea the 1.5 sec cast on slam in fury is a joke..but if you took that down to say 1 second? maybe add a tiny bit more dmg to it, I'd probably move it to 3rd in my rotation and slide heroic strike down to 4th as a true rage dump which i think is their intention