rift

Open to all topics
Santismo

Post by Santismo »

Someone give me a free ten day pass lol
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

1-Hand holding
1-Cussing at raiders
1-Taking ten minute time outs to get our shit together (tied with 9 other people)
Goodgnome

Post by Goodgnome »

Gusai wrote:which server are you on Goodgnome?

Whisper me in game if your a defiant on Byriel.
Doh! Caught Byriel, missed Defiant. We're over there, but as Guardians, so I wasn't able to contact you. :D
Santismo wrote:Someone give me a free ten day pass lol
As soon as they figure out they should be handing those out - for instance to all the people who bought collector editions - or everyone who bought the game in the first two weeks, or something - I'm sure there will be plenty of those to pass out. Unfortunately, Trion doesn't seem to have grokked the "first baggie is free" aspect of addicting^H^H^H^H introducing players to their game, yet. ;-)
--Goodgnome/Dez/Cayman/Proclaimer--
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

I'm on spitescar as guardian. Persy. let me know if you guys want to try that out. I have a legion with about 20 people so far. Send me a pm here. If I'm not on, I'm playing my army general on Aion raping face.
kana

Post by kana »

They let you go camping in those games bigs?
Now in all 3 Flavours! Tank, DPS and Heals:
Uinia - DK
Kana - Mage
Iome - Shaman
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

I'm liking rift so far. Lots to do, and always get sidetracked. Total time warp for me. I like the warfronts alot too. Bard/ranger combo I stand on the wall and pick people off from afar healing party XD
Totally sexy ;)
only thing I wish that was avail is an ah addon, and an onscreen waypointer arrow like I got used to having in wow. having to open the quest track it, and hit map on the quest itself if a bit time consuming, other than that it's all good.
Might leave wow for rift- seriously considering it. No Mmo was perfect upon release, not even wow. Seeing potential in rift tho.
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

I am loving Rift also, I do miss my WoW rogue though, it'll be awhile before I completely quit WoW.

I'm lvling my Rift char, he is alot of fun, and there's so much more to do in Rift. But the real challenge will be the end game content, what do you do when you reach the lvl cap, which I believe is 50? They are going to have to at least equal WoW in end gamer support if they want to keep the player base interested. My fear is another AoC, fun game to play, but it petered out when it came to the end game, but so far, I have to say Trion has been able to deliver a fun game to play.
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Savannah wrote:I'm liking rift so far. Lots to do, and always get sidetracked. Total time warp for me. I like the warfronts alot too. Bard/ranger combo I stand on the wall and pick people off from afar healing party XD
Totally sexy ;)
only thing I wish that was avail is an ah addon, and an onscreen waypointer arrow like I got used to having in wow. having to open the quest track it, and hit map on the quest itself if a bit time consuming, other than that it's all good.
Might leave wow for rift- seriously considering it. No Mmo was perfect upon release, not even wow. Seeing potential in rift tho.
What server / faction are you on Sav?
WoW
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

They do have raids already. Larger raids, and smaller 10 man ones. And you can make them "public" so others can enter to help for XP/Gold... but not items for them.
And gone.
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

Byriel - guardian ;)
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

guardian??! Boooooo, quick make a defiant toon!
WoW
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief