Question on Guild Raids

Open to all topics
GreyEagle

Question on Guild Raids

Post by GreyEagle »

Someone told me in game I need to formally apply to be a core member rather than casual. I don't know where the app is for this. I would like my 85 mage Greynite as a core member. He is geared enough for raids and I believe my dps on him measures up. He has almost all 346 gear at this juncture.

Thanks much...see ya all in game!

Ken GreyEagle
Western Band Cherokee
old fart (just turned 59 yrs old)

p.s. I am a die hard gamer since around 1984....back in them days we had to walk our toons 5 miles in the snow to raids, with bare feet, no less!
GreyEagle

Any answers?

Post by GreyEagle »

I guess no one knows the answer as to how to apply to be Core member. Ok...I thot I'd at least ask.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Grey just whisper and officer online, you used to have to re-app, but I don't know if they changed things.

Lish
avi

Post by avi »

I know that Alla became core after a month of continuous raid attendance with our group. However, not many people are raiding at all now, so becoming core may be a moot point. :(
Avie

Moxley...Epic Bunny Killer

Erico

Post by Erico »

Sorry for the late response, most people that want to go core fill out the application on the app thread.

http://www.eternalguild.info/forum/foru ... y.php?f=14
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
GreyEagle

Post by GreyEagle »

ericu wrote:Sorry for the late response, most people that want to go core fill out the application on the app thread.

http://www.eternalguild.info/forum/foru ... y.php?f=14
Ok, thanks much! I have noticed not much raiding going on. Maybe it is a moot point. I'll think about it.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

You should just show up during raid times and I predict you will have a spot. Right now G2 is on hiatus and G1 is having trouble filling raids. G1 has been attempting to raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays (7-10 server time). Once G2 starts raiding again I expect they may be back to Wednesdays and Mondays.

So if you show up tonight I expect you'll have a spot. In the unlikely event there isn't a spot for you I'll step out and let you raid in my spot.
Vote Yes on No!
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

Mostly heals seems to be our issue, but DPS has also been known to be missing. That is the second way to become core (just get into a raid for a while)
And gone.
Punji

Post by Punji »

Antilikos wrote:So if you show up tonight I expect you'll have a spot. In the unlikely event there isn't a spot for you I'll step out and let you raid in my spot.
What If I show up tonight... Do I get Anti Snuggles in Raid?
Please don't delete my post again...
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Hey Punji good to hear from you.

All snuggles/huggles type stuff is strictly G2, part of our guild bylaws. Also, you'll need to visit Rift for any such lovin' at this point it seems.
Vote Yes on No!