Farewell and good luck

Open to all topics
Gusai

Farewell and good luck

Post by Gusai »

Hello guys,

Just thought I would drop you all a note to explain my current status, while I do miss the old WoW, the few times I have logged on for five minutes here or there, I have gotten zero thrill out of logging in. Truth is, since I have been playing Rift for the past 2 months, it has spoiled WoW for me, because I can truly see what an MMO should be like. Whether Rift is lacking in some areas, as some would say, it, imo, it is years ahead of WoW, and if Blizzard doesn't do something to update the current core of WoW, I won't be back anytime soon.

My account is still my own, it's not going anywhere, so I'm not going to say I won't be back, but I'm enjoying Rift so much, I can't forsee any other game for me in the near future.

I have leveled my toon there to max level, 50, and am enjoying the World events happening that are leading up to the new patch coming soon, as well as enjoying the public Rift system, Guild runs at expert dungeons, and trying to gear my guy up for the guild running the first 20man raid instance.

I would suggest you guys check it out, the game is amazing, but come with an open mind. If your looking for a better game than WoW, this is it. If your looking for a game that is perfect, and are going to complain about every little thing, then this game is probably not for you.

I will miss you all, and hope to see you in Rift.
Byriel Shard(server), on the Defiant side.

cheers all and good luck in your raids!
-G
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Good luck Gus enjoy yourself man. Please keep in touch from time to time.
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

I enjoyed playing with you Gusai, I wish you the best wherever you go.
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.