Ander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open to all topics
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Vi!!! <3 ya girlie. I think thols and I will try it out. It's been too long since we chatted how have ya been?

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
xion

Post by xion »

i think you shouldn't start with thinking how long you will play it now, you won't give it a fair shot. The game looks good, there is a lot that to me could make this the best mmo ever, however if not implemented properly it could be very bad. i'm a big bioware and star wars fan so i'm excited.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

xion wrote:i think you shouldn't start with thinking how long you will play it now, you won't give it a fair shot. The game looks good, there is a lot that to me could make this the best mmo ever, however if not implemented properly it could be very bad. i'm a big bioware and star wars fan so i'm excited.
That sounds like the story of every MMO. If they do it right, it'll be good. If not, it will suck.

The cutscenes look good. That alone could be reason enough to try it out.
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

You mean the choose your own adventure style of interacting with npc's? That doesn't really appeal to me, but I agree with you Atelo, every MMO that looks good, should be good, but people start playing it, but it doesn't last. After Rift failing to grab people long term, I'm skeptical that SW can.
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

From what I've seen, the ships are more of an instanced room (think FFXI mog houses and such)
And gone.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Xy, I think we're gonna have to be two friendly (not totally heterosexual) sith lords who go around saving kittens and making inappropriate comments.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Ander you comment makes me happy!

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
xion

Post by xion »

idk if anyone is in beta or not but the co-gm just got in he is downloading it now so if anyone has any questions i can ask him and post his findings
xion

Post by xion »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsuhyN9fTU

new video on some end game stuff, looks fun

Ander, i miss you
Ander

Post by Ander »

Nice vid Xy and I miss u too!!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.