Ander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open to all topics
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

xion wrote:so i tested it and i'm sorry to say it was REALLY bad, i even cancelled my preorder. i understand its beta, but they are 1 month from release and it feels like they got a good 6months to a year left of work. the fan boys will defend it and say its amazing but i disagree, makes me sad i was really excited
Hmm, sounds like what I said months ago :P
xion

Post by xion »

hyp your a bastard for 1, and back than the " its beta" agrument was valid but with only a month to go it just shows it won't be fixed
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

I probably won't pick this up then.

I will probably wait a bit and see how it turns out.

Now if they would just release Diablo III so I could kill some time.
d(º_º; )
Myztic

Post by Myztic »

Well that's effing great! I've been waiting for a new game for us all to kick it again and it sucks??? Great. Is Diablo 3 going to be the shit? Are we going back to wow ffs? Expand plz......
~~Myztic~~
-Thigh Master-
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Myz I think several of us are still going to try it out even though it will possibly suck. I will just to kick it with a bunch of you all.

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

Tahiti wrote:Myz I think several of us are still going to try it out even though it will possibly suck. I will just to kick it with a bunch of you all.

<3 T
but most likely be awesome. :D
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Ander

Post by Ander »

The IGN people were basically saying the same thing, in that there are a lot of bugs and that it would take a miracle to get them all fixed by release. Most still say it's a fun game though. I'll post a link so you know what I'm talking about. I donno, that's why I don't play in betas, it just ruins it. I definitely don't think we should just dismiss the game though. XD

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Remember WoW was pretty bad when it came out. Loaded with bugs that lasted for months. Servers crashing, loot lag, the list goes on.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

Remember what WoW had as competition at the time. Of the more fully fleshed out was FFXI, Everquest. Everquest 2 just came out... and that's about it. Everything else was "old style."
And gone.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

My point is a few bugs shouldn't put you off. They'll fix them eventually.