hey all!

Open to all topics
Precious

hey all!

Post by Precious »

Hey all! Just stopping in to see how everyone is doing and what game everyone is playing now. I had a safe return back from Iraq in February and been dealing with some crazy stuff since I got back home. Besides that things are going good. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Miss you all!!

Precious
aka
Cynthia
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

Glad to hear you returned safely.

I am not playing any games at the moment. I am pretty bored.
d(º_º; )
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Hey ya hun! Glad you are back safe, sorry about the "crazy shit" You should come play starwars with us when it comes out.

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

Hello glad you are doing well some of us have been playing league of legends its a its a fast pace pvp game. Can't wait to play star wars.
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Heya Precious! Welcome back to the forums. As has been said, the next big game is gonna be Star WoW. If it lives up to the expectations here on the forums, it should be.... uhh... fun to fly around in spaceships?

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
xion

Post by xion »

hey izzy glad to hear your back safe, hope all is will with your crazy ass husband and they kids, i'm currently playing rift and waiting for tera next year
Ander

Post by Ander »

xion wrote:hey izzy glad to hear your back safe, hope all is will with your crazy ass husband and they kids, i'm currently playing rift and waiting for tera next year
Your waiting for the old republic to get its glitches fixed and be seduced back into the guild! Man, if we don't do S&M regularly you forget your place. XD

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
xion

Post by xion »

lol rift just came out with an expansion patch and its pretty awesome i must say
Erico

Post by Erico »

xion wrote:lol rift just came out with an expansion patch and its pretty awesome i must say
what's different about it? I did loved the game for the first month or so but it got incredibly boring.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
xion

Post by xion »

i had the same feeling eric, they have added alot to keep it going with out seeming forced. its like alot of tweeks, text me, you know my number foo!