Diablo 3 Beta test!

Open to all topics
Erico

Post by Erico »

xion wrote:i figured i'd share here i'm about to start the EU beta for tera (US beta starts in a few weeks, i'm in that one too) this game has interested me for a long time, so i'm really excited to try it out, i'll post my findings here for anyone interested in the game. Its an MMO but its a VERY different style of mmo than games like wow, rift and swotor, its all action combat, no targeting, it is very asian mmo but they are redoing the system so its not so grindy
Start a new thread for it, this is for diablo
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Bees

Post by Bees »

Ameerah wrote:Hey Bees, what do you think of the fog? too much?
i have to explore every little bit of the map - it makes the completionist in me happy
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

I am going to be looking to you two(Bees and Ameerah) for advise once this game is released!
d(º_º; )
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Bees wrote:i have to explore every little bit of the map - it makes the completionist in me happy
She means the circle of fog around your character that limits your view. Lots of wasted screen when 1/4 of it is fog you can't see through. They're trying to make it more spooky.
Bees

Post by Bees »

hmm, it wasn't like that for me last time i played
xion

Post by xion »

ameerah i missed you, as i'm sure atelo has not, but that dosen't stop me from loving that bastard!
Myztic

Post by Myztic »

I want in on this game. I Facebooked a "like" long ago and no nothing so far. How else can I get a beta invite? I even been messing with diablo2 just to warm up.
~~Myztic~~
-Thigh Master-
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Bees wrote:hmm, it wasn't like that for me last time i played
Log in and check it out :) Although I assume you've logged in within the last week or so :)
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

xion wrote:ameerah i missed you, as i'm sure atelo has not, but that dosen't stop me from loving that bastard!
Aww, how're you and Vi doing? :)
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Myztic wrote:I want in on this game. I Facebooked a "like" long ago and no nothing so far. How else can I get a beta invite? I even been messing with diablo2 just to warm up.
I got in by signing up to beta on the battnet account