Open to all topics
Erico

Post by Erico »

omg I can't wait for the movie
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Erico

Post by Erico »

For anyone getting the game that haven't played the first one, here it is in five minutes, SPOILER ALERT. It's pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ns3lSWPs8
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

found this on the bioware forums on how the game works using war assets and multiplayer.

Hi everyone,

I've seen some posts where there is a bit of confusion about the ability to get the "perfect ending" by only playing single-player, because if you don't play multiplayer (or the iOS game, Infiltrator) your Galactic Readiness stays at 50%.

You do NOT have to play multiplayer to get the best single-player endings.

Here's a bit of clarification:

Your ending(s) are determined by your "Effective Military Strength" (let's call it EMS for now) bar. Focus on that bar - that is your indicator of how well you will do in the end-game.

You can maximize your EMS just by collecting War Assets in the single-player game. There is a certain threshhold of these you would need to exceed (I can't get too specific) but I can tell you there are MORE than the required amount that can be gathered in the single-player campaign.

"Galactic Readiness" is a modifier you can improve by playing multiplayer. That is to say, if you play a lot of multiplayer, you will need less War Assets from single-player to fill up your EMS bar (ie it will balance out the requirements to account for you playing in both modes). Single-player game play does not impact that bar.

EMS = success. EMS can be maximized via collecting war assets alone, even if your Galactic Readiness is 50%.
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.