Mists of Pandaria

Open to all topics
hachi

Post by hachi »

Still playing the beta.. the current build on the beta server limits you to the existing cataclysm world + the panda starting area. I got kicked out of Jade forest 85+ area during a server restart and cant exploit the same bug to get back in =(.

No panda mounts are currently available so Ive been walking around (rolling a lot). There are quite a few quests that arent functioning, including the first westfall quest- so you cant level there except by grinding. Redridge seemed to be fine, so I levelled over there.

The lack of ranged attack is a little annoying since you have to prox aggro everything. I eventually got a taunt ability and I have to use that to range pull still (at level 40). The lack of an in-combat self-heal for the dps monk seems like something that needs to be addressed. I can res someone else but I cant cast a heal.. seems odd to me.

Seems like the whole world now has dynamic lighting which really changes the way everything looks- mostly for the better, although some areas look pretty dark because theyre in shadow.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I downloaded all 17 gigs and couldn't connect.... :(

What beta server are you all on?
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

OK finally connected and made a Panda of course and...

Holy. Fucking. Pandas.

This ss doesn't do it justice.. there were hundreds.

Attachments
wowpandas.jpg
Bees

Post by Bees »

got my invite this afternoon. going to download it after raid
hachi

Post by hachi »

yeah, it's gotten pretty crowded over the last 2 days.. I think they added 300k invites in the last 48 hours. Im playing on lost isles, if youre over there my name is tachiexpress for my monk and tachcommadik for my rogue. see ya!
xion

Post by xion »

yea i just got in so i'm interested to see whats what lol
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Yeah it's far worse at 11am on Saturday morning. I did 2 quests and got stuck at quest where you have to click on something. There were at least 75-100 pandas standing on it, most of them yelling at each other to get off the quest item, nobody could actually see it. Most didn't even know what they were supposed to click on because there was a solid wall of pandas.

Guess I'll come back later.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Atelo wrote:Yeah it's far worse at 11am on Saturday morning. It was pandamonium.

Guess I'll come back later.
Fixed.
Vote Yes on No!
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Anti quote WIN!

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Erico

Post by Erico »

I wanna try it, hopefully I'll get an invite soon
WORLD OF LOGS #1's