Mists of Pandaria

Open to all topics
xion

Post by xion »

i played with it for a short time, it was really crowed and i tried the monk and i was very low lvl but what time i spend i really didn't like it at all. as far as the monk play style
Croakker

Post by Croakker »

On the bright side, there are only so many variations of 'Po' that can be used. (The panda from Kung Fu Panda, for those without kids. It's now a regular series my kids love - Kung Fu Panda: Adventures in Awesomeness)
hachi

Post by hachi »

...still levelling the panda monk (at 60 I think). The playstyle is pretty simple still, but for levelling any toon that seems to be the case. As a dps monk at this level every single target pull is crackling jade lightning (green force lightning!!)->expel harm ->jab jab -> rising kick or blackout kick depending on how low the mobs life is... it's ridiculously easy to grab and destroy large (3-5) groups of mobs that are 1-2 levels higher than you with fists of fury and spinning crane kick, Ive already advised that they nerf that.

Im using heirlooms, so that definitely contributes to feeling very strong, but I feel like you should still have to fear and respect an elite that is 1-2 levels higher than you- currently, you just walk up and beat the shit out of it.

Im not enjoying the new vendor defaults- If you interact with any vendor it automatically fillters to "what can only my class use" frequently displaying NOTHING. There is a pull down that allows you to see other specs or all of the vendors offerings, but you shouldnt have to take an extra action to see their wares.