Tera Online

Open to all topics
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Let's just clarify something Atelo... i did not say I was fine with the little anime girls running around with their underwear showing... You asked me if the anime aspect didn't bother me and I said it didn't.

I most certainly did not notice of focus on that, however.... giant boob statues...
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Gusai wrote:Let's just clarify something Atelo... i did not say I was fine with the little anime girls running around with their underwear showing... You asked me if the anime aspect didn't bother me and I said it didn't.

I most certainly did not notice of focus on that, however.... giant boob statues...
Uh huh... That's not quite what was said *cough*.

The giant boob statues are good...
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Ander wrote: I not going to make some sudden switch to a new game though (like Rift). If we do decide to go to a new game full time it will be something we decide as a guild. And as I said, it would have to be very, very good, because swtor is a tough contender any way you look at it.
-Ander
United We Stand.
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

Atelo wrote:United We Stand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=460INShy3BU
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Something else of note in the game - any race can be any class and there are no factions. People won't have to worry about anyone "going horde". I think that's a good thing. It should ensure balance in PVP as well.
Goodgnome

Post by Goodgnome »

xion wrote:Yes healing is hard, but thats one of my fav things about the game, it requires a little coordination and also needs skill. I think the chat will def calm down after beta is over. I have the collectors ed preordered. I will be playing it at the launch and will be on a pve server.
Yeah - it may not have come across, because I listed it as a "con", but I actually enjoyed the fact that healing is challenging, and not "easy mode" instancing like WoW healing tends to be. I felt more involved in the combats because I had to actually move around to get a line on the toon I was trying to heal (and was really happy that I could still target my party _through_ the enemy mobs), rather than just sit back and click a couple buttons. I made it through the first instance three times as healer on my priest as well, and found it very engaging.
--Goodgnome/Dez/Cayman/Proclaimer--
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Someone pm me. I'll give it a try.
Goodgnome

Post by Goodgnome »

Launch schedule (including pre-order customer only events) is here: http://tera.enmasse.com/launch-schedule

Thinking of rolling a priest on Serpentis Isle as my first toon. :-)
--Goodgnome/Dez/Cayman/Proclaimer--
Amarie

Warning! Turn speaker volume low!

Post by Amarie »

Heads up the Elin(Child-like character in small dress) is the main character in the video, I didn't find another video that showed a healer PoV better than this one.

Some things have changed for priests since this video aired (ie aoe heals are available at this level now) and they have no lancer(tank).

Skip to 4:45 to go straight to boss encounters.

[youtube=Fg5MLMbGIpA&feature=related]Priest POV First Dungeon[/youtube]

Just to clarify the lock-on target she is doing is a "skill" that needs to be re applied after each use, there is no "lock-on target feature".