Tera Online

Open to all topics
Ander

Post by Ander »

Gusai wrote:Ander you just need to pick a game to invest in and play, and then we'll all join YOU.

:)
Haha <3

I donno, nothing has really sounded fun since swtor. Except for LoL of course.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
xion

Post by xion »

fyi swtor is already looking into F2P options
Erico

Post by Erico »

xion wrote:fyi swtor is already looking into F2P options
Lolololol
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

xion wrote:fyi swtor is already looking into F2P options
I saw that
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Amarie and I are still playing Tera. Have been doing endgame dungeons. They don't have any raid zones yet, I don't know if they will. The political system is interesting to say the least. It has only been live in the US for 1 month so it's hard to comment on if I like it or not. So far it seems like you have to be in the HUGE guilds to be successful in politics but it has only been one term so we will see.

Forgot to mention "Nexus's" are live. I haven't gone to one because they happen before I get home from work but I guess you could call it a raid. Not like BWL or something. It's sorta like rift but you need a raid group to do it.
Ander

Post by Ander »

How does the political system work? Like what are the mechanics of it?

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Each zone has a Vanarch. 15 or so zones. The Vanarch gets to decide what vendors are open , tax rate ( Vanarch keeps the taxes), if pvp enabled that sort of stuff. To be a Vanarch you have to campaign and be voted in. There are Requiremets to enter the campaign like you have to be a GM, pay a fee and some other stuff I forget. The reason I say it seems like you have to be in a big guild o get it is, obviously the biggest guilds are voting for themselves and their alies.
Amarie

Still playing!

Post by Amarie »

LOT's of cool stuff coming and their 10man raid is finally launching!

http://tera.enmasse.com/the-argon-queen/

Also, they have a 7-day free trial going=
https://tera-support.enmasse.com/app/an ... l/a_id/433

We're still on Valley of Titans(PVP) if anyone decides to try it out. Our names are Nalla and Hypnos.

<3 Amarie
Ander

Post by Ander »

Cool. I'd be down to jump on for a week and see what you guys are up to. You probably won't actually see me on till Sunday but I'm getting it downloaded right now.

-Ander
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

haha can't wait to see you sun!